British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

Betting in 2018

Another example on Monday where Bet365 have settled bet wrong (jorgensen/Garrity) bet as they obviously use the updates site and updates site has heat 14 riders wrong way round. I replied to them with a link to speedwaygb referee scorechart and they still refusing to change it and they now quoting the Kings Lynn website who also have it wrong aswell.

1 hour ago, Rob B said:

Another example on Monday where Bet365 have settled bet wrong (jorgensen/Garrity) bet as they obviously use the updates site and updates site has heat 14 riders wrong way round. I replied to them with a link to speedwaygb referee scorechart and they still refusing to change it and they now quoting the Kings Lynn website who also have it wrong aswell.

I would demand to speak to a manager and explain that they cannot take the word of unoffical sources over the offical Speedway control bureaus referees score chart and if they continue their stance they will be hearing from your solicitor !!

17 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

Possibly if Bruce Penhall is his partner otherwise no

fair enough

On 5/22/2018 at 10:30 AM, mark.1 said:

Unibet have bought stan james and unibet do offer  odds on british league speedway 

As my computer is playing up can you please give me the odds on tonight's Premier league matches for Unibet and Stan James. Many thanks

5 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

As my computer is playing up can you please give me the odds on tonight's Premier league matches for Unibet and Stan James. Many thanks

Bet 365 on handicaps

POOLE  -10  10/11 DRAW  14/1  WOLVES 10/11

SOMERSET -2  4/5 DRAW  12/1  BELLE VUE +2   6/5

31 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

Stan James is now shut down but unibet odds Poole minus 10.5 and Somerset minus 2.5 so they still cover speedway 

Betsafe Poole minus 10 Somerset minus 2 so they still cover speedway 

Edited by mark.1

Odds for GP

Fredrik Lindgren

4/1

Tai Woffinden 4/1  
Bartosz Zmarzlik 11/2  
Jason Doyle 6/1  
Maciej Janowski 7/1  
Patryk Dudek 10/1  
Artem Laguta 12/1  
Emil Sayfutdinov 14/1  
Matej Zagar 16/1  
Greg Hancock 20/1  
Chris Holder 25/1  
Nicki Pedersen 25/1  
Vaclav Milik 25/1  
Przemyslaw Pawlicki 50/1  
Niels K Iversen 66/1  
Craig Cook 100/1

Whats everyones Thoughts ?

I've done Hancock 20/1 and also to reach the final 9/2. I'm away and dodgy WiFi. Will be keeping fingers crossed WiFi is ok tonight. 

On 5/23/2018 at 12:21 PM, racers and royals said:

I would demand to speak to a manager and explain that they cannot take the word of unoffical sources over the offical Speedway control bureaus referees score chart and if they continue their stance they will be hearing from your solicitor !!

I sent them 4 emails in the end, I even got the updates site changed and they still refused to resettle the bet. I could take it further and put an official complaint in but it’s not worth it, they will just limit my account and it’s the only decent account I have left.

MPT over 6 29/20 away to Rye riding at 2 with R/R for Iversen at no.1

Has gone very very well around Rye in the past in the old premier league definately worth a punt in my opinion

• Like 1