British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

Betting in 2018

Well Bjerre let me down on Monday with 4 points.The other double got me my money back on the night.

So going the other way tonight, hoping his form continues....

Bjerre under and ex 9 

After NKI's max , i'm going with him to out score Hans -1.

And a cheeky double ,only a fiver for a bit of fun....

Leicester +14 win and Poole win -6 @ 3.90

39 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Bet 365 odds up early- Jonsson shorter than Laguta in their match up- can`t see why personally !!

Agree and have backed Laguta at Evens.  Also done Emil over 8 at a generous 9/5 (well it seems generous now).

Also backed Emil at 20/1 to win it and 3/1 to reach the final with Sky.  Doesn't look a bad draw to me. Doyle has to have a big shout here but 11/2 is a bit skinny.

I've gone EW on Holder/Laguta and Tai for the win.

Fancy Holder to do something tonight, no idea why though.

21 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

I would bet on H2H Laguta 1/2 Jonsson 6/4  so Artem Laguta looks a good bet

Not a great start- the bookies(bet 365) have Laguta scoring low tonight-  which is  because  earlier this season he had a bad meeting in the league in Hallstavik.

Edited by racers and royals

Wells -2 v R Worrall @ 2.10 and the tie @ 9.00. Hoping Wells carries on from last weeks meeting. Might even get HT 15 if KB is bad.

Cook over 8 @1.90 and 8 ex @ 6.50. Scored 3 points in his last 2 races in the GP. Hoping that he will be fired up.

Good luck.

The trouble with betting on Speedway today is that's it is  market that nobody is interested in . We must now be down to just a handful of bookmakers who are being advised by  a Speedway expert as nearly all the odds with different bookmakers are the same. Gone are the days when there could be a difference of 10 or more points between teams on handicap betting

Gone for a treble 

Doyle-1 v thorsell

Klindt scratch v andersen 

Fricke +1 v batchelor pays nearly 5/1

Good luck guys.