British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

Betting in 2018

Holder over Prem Pawlicki must be worth a look- as Torun i think are going with R/R(will wait for confirmation)

Done Holder over Pawlicki- Torun using R/R also done Laguta under 13

Edited by racers and royals

Last Wednesday I had two £100 bets  on Speedway matches with Betsafe which both won @ 4/5 and evens  so a total return of £380. They have now told me that they want proof and photographs of both sides of my debit card before they pay me .As I have been betting with them for 4 years I think this is delaying tactics to pay me They never do this when you first start betting with them because they think they have got another mug. I had this with Expekt about 4 years ago who I had an account with them for about 7 years These problems never occur if you are losing 

To be honest most Bookmakers are just scum 

51 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

.As I have been betting with them for 4 years I think this is delaying tactics to pay me They never do this when you first start betting with them because they think they have got another mug. 

With you they have .

Just closed my account with Betsafe as they were limiting me to winnings of approx. £5 on speedway. When I queried this, I was told that it was a business decision. What a joke of an outfit Betsafe is, a disgrace to the word Bookmaker. They make the handicaps, they offer the odds, but whatever you do just don't win, otherwise you run the risk of being victim of a business decision too.

6 minutes ago, Odds On said:

where are the odds for tonight?

Bet365, Betsafe & Unibet are up

23 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Bet365, Betsafe & Unibet are up

Thanks, one bet for me tonight, backing Newman-2 against Jake Allen @5/6....looks a strong bet to me.

Had one of the best nights betting on speedway lve ever had,

Did the tie at 12/1 on the handicap somerset +8

A 5-1 to kings Lynn in heat 5 @5/1

A5-1 to kings Lynn in heat 7 @ 12/1

17 hours ago, Odds On said:

Thanks, one bet for me tonight, backing Newman-2 against Jake Allen @5/6....looks a strong bet to me.

well that didn't go quite to plan!..one has done one's dough!