British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

Betting in 2018

2 hours ago, ShrewsburyWolf said:

Ivacic under 2 tonight for me and Pedersen to beat Emil

Yes to first one. Not convinced on 2/nd one

In Saturday's GP I backed Greg Hancock @ 2/1 to win Heat 16 which he did. But Skybet voided the bet. Are they right to do this or as I think I should be paid

2 hours ago, mickthemuppet said:

In Saturday's GP I backed Greg Hancock @ 2/1 to win Heat 16 which he did. But Skybet voided the bet. Are they right to do this or as I think I should be paid

You need to check their individual heat betting rules as to what they say about all named riders taking part etc.

Edited by racers and royals

4 hours ago, mickthemuppet said:

They were correct as their rules say all 4 named riders need to start and the bet should be voided.  However, be careful with them if your rider (let's say Woffy on Saturday) gets excluded as they have classed that as a loser in the past with me.  I have argued and been given the money back but they were adamant in the first place it was a loser. I argued they can't void all bets and have mine as a loser.

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Anyone else think that Swindon +2 looks decent ?

Yep. Just got in. Jumped out at me.

Swindon +2 win @1.75 and the tie @13.00

Also done Lambo over and ex 10 and Batch over and ex 7....Don't think averages count in the cup ;)

Edited by Bald Bloke

Looks good to me,I'd have it swindon =6

Not if rode like last week .I done morris over 7 

We have now got to a position  where only one bookmaker will price up a meeting like tonight. I can remember when 18 bookmakers would price up a meeting. I just wonder how much longer Bet 365 will bother