British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

Betting in 2018

8 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

We have now got to a position  where only one bookmaker will price up a meeting like tonight. I can remember when 18 bookmakers would price up a meeting. I just wonder how much longer Bet 365 will bother 

Will be sad if it happens. I like having a bet and watching the updates come in.

Just in from Grandson's footy match. Didn't have time to post.

Did Cook over 9 and 9ex and Fricke over 8 and 8ex

Cooks tapes and no 15 cost me :angry:

Edited by Bald Bloke

Tonight;s play off and William Hill go -8 Somerset@ 5/6 and Coral go 5/6 Poole +12

Coral generously cut my £100 bet down to £30 on Poole .These people should not be in business. Oddly enough  I have shares in them so perhaps they are protecting my interest.

I also think that Belle Vue are big @ 8.00  to win the title

I'm going to try betting in play on 365 later. But have done Allen -1 v Kurtz @ 2.30

My least favourite GP of the season tonight  but interesting to see that at Teterow, a track which is so favourable to gate 1&2, Bet365 dont have 1 rider worse than evens to win in the red or blue helmet tonight

12 minutes ago, ShrewsburyWolf said:

Vaculik over 7, Emil under 7 and Huckenback over 5 are mine for tor this evening. 

They were the1st to i thought of vaculik overand emil under

7 minutes ago, burton1 said:

Bet365 have belle vue @ -4  tonight ,I'd have gone belle vue+4 so kings Lynn appeal strongly @ +4 .

Skybet have Kings Lynn at 7/4 to win tonight but also 4/6 +6.5 .   I don't normally play odds on but can't see KL losing by 8!!!!

1 hour ago, Shockster said:

Skybet have Kings Lynn at 7/4 to win tonight but also 4/6 +6.5 .   I don't normally play odds on but can't see KL losing by 8!!!!

hope you got on at 4/6 as they an unbackable 8/15