British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

Betting in 2018

Tonight I have A bet of £100 on Poole (+10) with Skybet except they will only accept a  maximum bet of £50 

Monday Poole (-6) with Ladbrokes £100 accepted £27.50

Coral £100 Same bet accepted £27.50

Boyle Sports £100 Poole accepted the bet in full

Well done Boyle Sports but the other should not really have  licence as they are sh!te

34 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Somerset -8 win ant the tie @1.90 and 13.00

I've gone the other way.

4 minutes ago, burton1 said:

I've gone the other way.

May the best man win :t:

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

May the best man win :t:

Well done,will have to try again in the second leg.

• Like 1

Lynn win -10 and the tie @ 1.90 and 15.00 I think it will go down to HT15 on agg.

NKI over and ex 8 @ 1.75 and 6.50 He went ok last night and owes Lynn a good one tonight.

Good luck if having abet.

I too have gone for Somerser  @1 85 with 10.5 start. Possibly Robert Lambert and Jason Doyle scores will cancel each other out  and Somerset reserves look much stronger

For  individual  scores Jason Doyle  looks good at +2 Against  Robert Lambert on 365 @ 5/6 or you could take Robert Lambert @ 1.97 off scratch with Betsafe but sadly they will not take a lumpy bet on this 

24 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

For  individual  scores Jason Doyle  looks good at +2 Against  Robert Lambert on 365 @ 5/6 or you could take Robert Lambert @ 1.97 off scratch with Betsafe but sadly they will not take a lumpy bet on this 

How would you know ? you don't  bet on riders scores etc remember 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

I too have gone for Somerser  @1 85 with 10.5 start. Possibly Robert Lambert and Jason Doyle scores will cancel each other out  and Somerset reserves look much stronger

I'm the other way. Lynn win -10