British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

Betting in 2018

Where is he 20's as bet 365 he's come into 3/1 now 

Edited by Paddy The Rebel

First one to jump out is Wolves -10...'1.90..Very strong and Ashly Morris is going well. Can't see to many heat wins for the Stars :(

Added NBJ over Kurtz from scratch @1.83

Doyle under 13 and 13 ex @ 1.90  and 7.50

Good luck.

Edited by Bald Bloke

I also like the look of jakobsen off scratch should get minimum 6 rides poss 7,Kurtz prob 4 rides.

So gone with 

Bewley +2 v Doyle,wolves -10,jakobsen off scratch around 5/1 treble.

Doyle under and exactly 13.

I just cannot believe that Freddie Lindgren can be as low as 2/1 to be the next world champion.  He is quite accident prone and I would think 2/1 would b a good price for him to go through the season without getting injured I will be opposing him next week on Betfair for the first Grand Prix

3 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

I just cannot believe that Freddie Lindgren can be as low as 2/1 to be the next world champion.  He is quite accident prone and I would think 2/1 would b a good price for him to go through the season without getting injured I will be opposing him next week on Betfair for the first Grand Prix

Laddies 13/2. The rest have lost their minds:o

Not following speedway as much I did buy why on earth is Freddie 2 -1 to win the world title ? got to be the worst value bet I have even seen ..why is he this price ? what has happened over the close season ? I thought he's more like 14-1 shot 

6 minutes ago, orion said:

Not following speedway as much I did buy why on earth is Freddie 2 -1 to win the world title ? got to be the worst value bet I have even seen ..why is he this price ? what has happened over the close season ? I thought he's more like 14-1 shot 

It`s more what`s happened in Poland at the start of the season- he`s virtually unbeatable home and away and is riding like he has 50 CC in hand of his rivals(NB I`m NOT saying he`s on a 550 !!!)

4 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

It`s more what`s happened in Poland at the start of the season- he`s virtually unbeatable home and away and is riding like he has 50 CC in hand of his rivals(NB I`m NOT saying he`s on a 550 !!!)

oh I see ...still is crazy price over a season seeing how many chances he had before .

Had Jakobsen from scratch over T Kurtz, Summers +3 on Newman, Morris from scratch on Kerr and Bewley +2 on Doyle but had Howarth -1 on TJ, enjoying betting on the premiership so far this season, never bet on league speedway before just always been gps speedway wise, in a nice little bit of profit after first couple of weeks speedway wise.

On 29/04/2018 at 6:42 PM, Shockster said:

Freddie Lindgren is still 20/1 for World title.  Great price if you ask me.

Regarding Freddie Lindgren betting for the World Championship.  Let's be realistic about it.  He is NOT a 2/1 chance to win the title. 

He is a 7/1 chance as we speak as that's the best price that can be had at Betfred.  He is also 13/2 with Coral and Ladbrokes. 

If anybody backs him right now at odds around 2 or 3/1 they are not going to win at this game in the long run.  He might win it or he might not but around 3/1 is a bad bet IMO. 

Following the win in Poland on Sunday, you could have still backed him as I did at 20/1 after his 15 point Maximum.  Again, whether or not he wins, I believe that is a good bet based on his outstanding form for Czestachowa which to me looks like he's in the form of his life.   

I also think 7/1 is about the right price just now.

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Bet 365 betting on this afternoon`s test match- Australia are +18 Chris Holder more than 6 could be value

Only just...