British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

Betting in 2018

Kildemand surely is capable of more than 5 today at home !!

I like the look of Fricke over 7 - he is bound to get plenty of rides despite being number 8

Edited by racers and royals

2 hours ago, ShrewsburyWolf said:

Piotr Pawlicki -2 against and out of sorts Zagar looks very nice at Leszno later

Gone with that to zagar is not on form while pawlicki at home is. 

• Like 1

Rye House -4 and the tie.

Szczepaniak +2 vs Wajtknecht and the tie....I know Szczepaniak is out of form but Wajtknecht hasn't been riding well either. Ill take a chance. Only a small stake though.

Edited by Matt Ford Fan

Almost as soon as Lambert tweets that he is missing tonight's meeting bet365 pull the odds. NKI over 7 was looking very good. They are on the ball this year. 

1 hour ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Rye House -4 and the tie.

Szczepaniak +2 vs Wajtknecht and the tie....I know Szczepaniak is out of form but Wajtknecht hasn't been riding well either. Ill take a chance. Only a small stake though.

Never like to put anyone off a bet but with Nielsen in at reserve he's surely going to get one of Szczepaniaks rides?  Zack usually good for 3-5 at home

Just now, ShrewsburyWolf said:

Never like to put anyone off a bet but with Nielsen in at reserve he's surely going to get one of Szczepaniaks rides?  Zack usually good for 3-5 at home

Agree Zach 3-5

Not sure about Nielsen getting 5. Think they will take 4 each.

I know it's risky but if Szczepaniak can beat Davey twice then that takes his tally to 4. Szczepaniak could easily win Heat 2 and then come last in the next 3 and the bet could still win. 

I don't see Wajtknecht scoring more than 5.

Very risky. Haven't put the bet on yet. Going to do a Double Rye -4 with either Szczepaniak +2 or Poole +10

Not much stood out for me.Had a little go for a bit of interest...Would be rude not to.

Lions -6 after Heat 8 @1.80 and Lynn +6 tie @9.00

Sticking my neck out with this one  NKI over and ex 9...Thinking for this one is he will need to step it up with no Lambo.

5 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Agree Zach 3-5

Not sure about Nielsen getting 5. Think they will take 4 each.

I know it's risky but if Szczepaniak can beat Davey twice then that takes his tally to 4. Szczepaniak could easily win Heat 2 and then come last in the next 3 and the bet could still win. 

I don't see Wajtknecht scoring more than 5.

Very risky. Haven't put the bet on yet. Going to do a Double Rye -4 with either Szczepaniak +2 or Poole +10

How wrong I was. good shout mate 

Genuinely got no idea tonight so will have a few in running bets I think after I can see how it starts.