British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mickthemuppet

Betting in 2018

1 hour ago, Shockster said:

Having lost on the first match. Poor start. :(

Anyway Holder under 11 10/11 and Kurtz to score more than Przedpelski 21/20

Can't believe Kurtz scored same as Przedpelski.  The pole had 2 points gifted.  Such is life.  

Holder under 11 easiest win of the season along with Kerr-1 the other night.

Unlucky on Kurtz from what I saw of the races Kurtz did look fast in his rides.

Gp qualifying betting is up anyone betting on it? 

I've done kudriashov under and exactly 10 in zvaronika. 

4 hours ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

I've done kudriashov under and exactly 10 in zvaronika. 

Oh dear. One of your bets have already gone down and the meeting has not even started yet

1 hour ago, mickthemuppet said:

Oh dear. One of your bets have already gone down and the meeting has not even started yet

Shut up ffs no one cares I can't be bothered to even explain!!!

• Like 1

Anyone betting on polish matches today? 

Wolves +4 win @ 1.95 .

Might add another, still looking.

K. Bjerre over and ex 10 @1.75 and 6.50.He will get HT 15, so 5 rides and if Wolves go 6+ up, he will take the RR ride I think.

Good luck if having a bet.

Edited by Bald Bloke

The bookmakers are running a cartel between them so that punters do not get a fair deal. Of the six bookmakers I have found laying bets on tonight's three Speedway  matches every one has the same odds . this is impossible unless they are working together. I can remember sometimes there has been up to 20 points difference on the handicap and it was not unusual to get up to 8 points difference and if you got on quick before they realised their mistake. Obviously one person is advising him 

c

Currently not laying odds on league speedway now are Stan James,  Unibet ,  Bet victor, Sportingbet,  bwin  Betsafe

Not many left to go before they all stop

speedway

Edited by mickthemuppet
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mickthemuppet said:

The bookmakers are running a cartel between them so that punters do not get a fair deal. Of the six bookmakers I have found laying bets on tonight's three Speedway  matches every one has the same odds . this is impossible unless they are working together. I can remember sometimes there has been up to 20 points difference on the handicap and it was not unusual to get up to 8 points difference and if you got on quick before they realised their mistake. Obviously one person is advising him 

c

Currently not laying odds on league speedway now are Stan James,  Unibet ,  Bet victor, Sportingbet,  bwin  Betsafe

speedway

Lol  another totally stupid post in so many ways .

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mickthemuppet said:

c

speedway

Unibet have bought stan james and unibet do offer odds on british league speedway 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mickthemuppet said:

c

speedway

Hahahahah 20 points difference don't be so ridiculous never happened never will happen fact ...  

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie
  • Like 1