British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
daveallan81

Rider Lists

Does anyone have prepared season-by-season lists of riders from 1965 onwards? I don't need any other details (averages, clubs, etc) just the riders, year-by-year.

Aye I've already seen those. The year-by-year lists only run until 1972. I could extract them from the team lists but I wanted to see if anyone had ready-made lists to save me several hours of work.

Guest compost

I can probably come up with something covering the period 1965 to 2009, although the '80s will be patchy.  Is is just a list of riders per season you want or do you need it by team too (what about non league and international sides - do you need those too) ?  Please PM me by way of reply (will take a day or two to do though).

Hi. Do you still need the lists I have them to date. 

I was sent lists but they required some work and I'm only about a third of the way through them. I think they'll do the trick once I'm finished but if they don't I'll get back to you. Thanks for the offer.