British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
oldtimer

Darcy Ward at Taunton

Tipped up by Sporting Life. 8/1 gotta be worth a couple of quid. Wasn't there a Bjarne Pedersen running recently?

I see that Brean Golf Birdie is also running at Taunton tomorrow at 12.35 and hopefully will have finished by the time this race starts!!

19 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Darcy Ward runs in the 1-35 at Taunton races on Tuesday.

Just Another Vodka & Not A Role Model also in the line up - seems to be Darcy Ward themed race.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I did not see your post until it was too late but well done. 

35 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

14/1 hope many of you got on. no need to thank me.

I check the racing cards most days so I knew it was running, but well done for posting it up and hopefully plenty on here got on. I'm enjoying a nice curry with my £28 winnings!

Keeping with the speedway theme, Mullarkey (dear old Kelvin, what a character) runs in the 5:45 at Kempton tomorrow.

14 hours ago, oldtimer said:

14/1 hope many of you got on. no need to thank me.

Some of us got 16/1.:D

The horse is owned by one of Poole's long-standing sponsors. Darcy himself was asked and agreed for the horse to be named after him.

• Like 1

The owners of "John Louis" have another horse in training who will be quite good.  He's called "Simply The Betts". Looks like they like their Speedway.