British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

World under 21 finals 3rd round Pardubice Friday September 28th live on the internet

On 5/20/2018 at 11:26 AM, Bavarian said:

Germany has Michael Härtel and Lukas Finhage still under 21 years old

And if they field the Spiller brothers that'll be one in the eye of the British authorities. 

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:26 AM, racers and royals said:

Liberec start list 

1 1 Mike Jacopetti AMF Germany 2 2 Patrik Mikel ACCR Czech Rep. 3 3 Sandro Wasserman DMSB Germany 4 4 Gaétan Stella FFM France 5 5 David Pacalaj SMF Slovakia 6 6 Emil Millberg SVEMO Sweden 7 7 Mattia Lenarduzzi FMI Italy 8 8 Maksym Drabik PZM Poland 9 9 Niklas Säyriö SML Finland 10 10 Zach Wajtknecht ACU Great Britain 11 11 Patrick Hansen DMU Denmark 12 12 Lucas Alejandro Torresi CAMOD Argentina 13 13 Filip Hajek ACCR Czech Rep. 14 14 Daniel Kaczmarek PZM Poland 15 15 Nick Skorja AMZS Slovenia 16 16 Steven Labouyrie FFM France 17 17 Pavel Cermak ACCR Czech Rep. 18 18 Frantisek Klier ACCR Czech Rep.

Isn't Jacopetti representing Austria?

He is in with the AMF,Not DMSB,plus he does have the Austrian flag on his kevlars:P Probably means nothing though

It would be the same with Rory Schlein being listed with ACU (Federation) and Australia (Nationality)

9 hours ago, Bavarian said:

AMF is his Federation (Austria) and Germany is his Nationality.

Thought maybe he has dual nationality?But surely as I said he is representing Austria in this,even if he couldn’t ride for the Austrian team.Same as Simon Wigg was representing the Netherlands in longtrack.I never mentioned what nationality he was,just who he was representing

Mike's mother married an Austrian some time ago and she moved from Germany to Styria in Austria, and has taken her son Mike with her of course. The Jacopetti's lives in Austria since several years now and Mike rides speedway with an Austrian Motorcycle Federation license, even though his nationality is still German.

Not disputing it.I know she is with Austrian ice speedway rider Charly Ebner snr.I was just pointing out he was representing Austria,just as Laguta was representing Latvia without being Latvian when he was the wild card and it caused a bit of trouble between the Latvians and the MFR.Just at the time of posting I didn't know the line up was copied from the FIM,as it doesn't mention it.Plus I didn't know the FIM put Federation and then Nationality.I always thought it was an explanation of which federation it was as even I can't remember all the abbreviations and R&R usually posts some polish line-up which is even harder to figure out sometimes:P

It's a bit like Celine Dion representing Switzerland in the Eurovision Song Contest:D

2 hours ago, iris123 said:

Not disputing it.I know she is with Austrian ice speedway rider Charly Ebner snr.I was just pointing out he was representing Austria,just as Laguta was representing Latvia without being Latvian when he was the wild card and it caused a bit of trouble between the Latvians and the MFR.Just at the time of posting I didn't know the line up was copied from the FIM,as it doesn't mention it.Plus I didn't know the FIM put Federation and then Nationality.I always thought it was an explanation of which federation it was as even I can't remember all the abbreviations and R&R usually posts some polish line-up which is even harder to figure out sometimes:P

If you think i am translating from Polish just for you then you have another think coming lol

Edited by racers and royals

Live updates from Liberec on Saturday from 2pm UK time https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/85389/1-rk-do-imj-w-libercu

live updates from Vetlanda on Saturday from 2pm UK time https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/85390/2-rk-do-imj-w-vetlandzie

live updates from Rawicz on Saturday from 3pm UK time https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/85391/3-rk-do-imj-w-rawiczu

• Like 2

Anyone know why Aus has only 2 slots, I had expected to see Zaine Kennedy & Jordy Stewart in this as 3rd & 4th in Aus U21 C'Ship

1 hour ago, Supermac said:

Can anyone tell me how many qualify from each round to the three GP style finals? Is it 5?

It's 4. The will be three permanent wild cards in each of the rounds of the final plus one temporary wild card in each round.

Edited by Aces51