British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

World under 21 finals 3rd round Pardubice Friday September 28th live on the internet

Looks like Zach will be in a runoff for the fourth qualification place in his qualifier. Finished on 10

didnt get through in run off

Edited by Anzum

Dan did well to finish second in his qualifier after a three man run off for first place. Zach did well to score 10 but was unfortunately third in a three man run off for the final qualification place. Robert Lambert currently unbeaten in his qualifier after three rides.

Things are certainly looking up for the British youngsters.

Unlucky Zach, needed to beat Skorja in his last heat to avoid a run off.

Looks like Robert Lambert through on 14, great result for the Brits, looking promising for the future.

Edited by LesR

Absolutely buzzing for Dan Bewley, he really has gone to another level this year from a Premiership reserve to where he is now.

Thought Lambert would cruise through and he has done and has to be one of the strong favourites to win it now.

Big shame that Leszno meeting is day after Cardiff GP. Gonna be a stressful weekend travelling wise but hopefully the 2 young Brits will take it in their stride.

Means i’ll probably miss Cardiff now as really wanna see Dan The Man fly round Leszno!!!

Edited by Bradford Ace

Qualifiers:

DK:
Patrick Hansen
Frederik Jakobsen
Andreas Lyager

PL:
Daniel Kaczmarek
Maksym Drabik
Dominik Kubera
Bartosz Smektala
Robert Chmiel

SI:
Nick Skorja

RU:
Gleb Chugunov

GB:
Daniel Bewley
Robert Lambert

Full results from all 3 rounds:
https://www.baansportfansite.nl/series/188/2018-wk-speedway-u21.html

• Like 2

Next question i suppose is who will be the 3 permanent wildcards ? Surely the finals need a Swede so that`s 1 sorted ! It wouldn`t surprise me to also see a Latvian in the series so that leaves 1 - maybe a Czech  or German ?

Edited by racers and royals

My money is on Hajek, Hjelmland and Spiller.

Edited by DutchGrasstrack

On 6/19/2018 at 8:16 AM, racers and royals said:

Next question i suppose is who will be the 3 permanent wildcards ? Surely the finals need a Swede so that`s 1 sorted ! It wouldn`t surprise me to also see a Latvian in the series so that leaves 1 - maybe a Czech  or German ?

Wasn’t too far wrong was I  !!!

• Like 1

1st round on Friday in Daugavpils is scheduled to be shown live on Polish TV on Eleven Sport 1 start time 4.45pm UK time. there is a chance that like last year one sport will be showing the meeting live on the internet with the English commentary  team of messrs Rowe and Ermolenko this is TBC 

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 3

On 6/24/2018 at 5:48 PM, racers and royals said:

1st round on Friday in Daugavpils is scheduled to be shown live on Polish TV on Eleven Sport 1 start time 4.45pm UK time. there is a chance that like last year one sport will be showing the meeting live on the internet with the English commentary  team of messrs Rowe and Ermolenko this is TBC 

does Straightaway Sam speak English ? :D