British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

World under 21 finals 3rd round Pardubice Friday September 28th live on the internet

Just now, racers and royals said:

The answer therefore is yes not no 

Your question was were you on a Eleven sport small river(Phil doesn`t want the other word used ;)

So my answer was: No. ( I was not) :-)

3 minutes ago, PolskiZuzel said:

Your question was were you on a Eleven sport small river(Phil doesn`t want the other word used ;)

So my answer was: No. ( I was not) :-)

Sorry to be pedantic but you were- ustreamix has to be exactly what i described  without saying the actual word. You could have been on Maniak with the same answer

28 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Sorry to be pedantic but you were- ustreamix has to be exactly what i described  without saying the actual word. You could have been on Maniak with the same answer

OK. I give up...:(

I watched the first half of the meeting, was pretty good. Couple of crashes by riders that clearly were cautious (as in not in full control, not comfy) on their bikes... So makes me a bit sad that we dont have anyone in it, even close.

Bewley needs to gate. I saw him last year in Pardubice and was really surprised how good he was as a brit on the airfield that Pardubice is. Now Bewley has been making LT gearboxes forever, is there a connection?

Edited by f-s-p

Some of us are happy to pay but frustratingly can't, because the Pay Per View technology seems to elude speedway. Perhaps it's inability to move with the times is what will eventually kill it off worldwide. It's booming in Poland now but it once was in the UK. It's even slipping away in Sweden.

Pity the track was so dry and dusty and the presentation so hit and miss.

12 hours ago, PolskiZuzel said:

Yes, I have :-(

Just use a vpn. Sorted. 

Wiktor Lampart is the Leszno round  Wildcard and the reserves are Szymon Szlauderbach and Wiktor Trofimov.

It`s also  been confirmed that there will be English commentary from the track on the you tube screening

Edited by racers and royals

Joel Kling again replaces Gleb Chugunov in Leszno.

Draw

1. Wiktor Lampart #16 (Poland) 
2. Filip Hjelmland #33 (Sweden) 
3. Frederik Jakobsen #41 (Denmark) 
4. Robert Chmiel #12 (Poland) 
5. Nick Skorja #98 (Slovenia) 
6. Bartosz Smektała #6 (Poland) 
7. Maksym Drabik #1 (Poland) 
8. Patrick Hansen #124 (Denmark) 
9. Dan Bewley #99 (Great Britain) 
10. Filip Hajek #165 (Czech Rep.) 
11. Andreas Lyager Hansen #114 (Denmark) 
12. Robert Lambert #505 (Great Britain) 
13. Joel Kling #693 (Sweden) 
14. Daniel Kaczmarek #4 (Poland) 
15. Davis Kurmis #15 (Latvia) 
16. Dominik Kubera #8 (Poland) 
17. Szymon Szlauderbach (Poland) 
18. Wiktor Trofimow (Poland)

Just a reminder to watch the official you tube coverage of the meeting later with Dave Rowe and Sam Ermolenko proving commentary live from the track- link will be posted later. should start around 5.30pm UK time

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1