British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

SBP best pairs 2018 live on Eurosport

29 minutes ago, RobMcCaffery said:

It appears that Torun have relaid the first bend. Sunday's timings are 1.30 pm parade, 2.05 pm first race, UK time. Bear in mind we switch to BST overnight so the clocks here go forward an hour. I presume CET is also switching the same night.

There could be problems with Eurosport who have live cycling scheduled on E1.

E2 has recorded motorcycling from Bangkok which could be shifted but are due to show live Motocross at 4 pm. We'll have to wait and see. I'm sure David Rowe can confirm. 

Yes Europe are forwarding an hour at the same time as the Uk so the time difference remains the same.

2 hours ago, RobMcCaffery said:

It appears that Torun have relaid the first bend. Sunday's timings are 1.30 pm parade, 2.05 pm first race, UK time. Bear in mind we switch to BST overnight so the clocks here go forward an hour. I presume CET is also switching the same night.

There could be problems with Eurosport who have live cycling scheduled on E1.

E2 has recorded motorcycling from Bangkok which could be shifted but are due to show live Motocross at 4 pm. We'll have to wait and see. I'm sure David Rowe can confirm. 

Awaiting confirmation at this stage regarding live coverage Rob - we will still be out at the track, having rescheduled flights back for Monday.

23 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Looks as if the best we will have is "delayed live" as even Eurosport.pl  have  live action on both their channels already on  Sunday afternoon.

Great. So we'll get heat 1, shots of the crowd, heat 11 & 12, shots of tractors, more shots of crowd, heat 19

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noodles said:

Great. So we'll get heat 1, shots of the crowd, heat 11 & 12, shots of tractors, more shots of crowd, heat 19

Not quite what I meant but there again we are talking about Eurosport editing !!!!! - the best outcome could be Eurosport 1 at 7pm might be available to slot the programme in( 3 hours if needed) Only 18 heats so you are definitely wrong :D

Now live on Sunday 2pm Eurosport 2 for 2 hours.

Repeated Monday 1pm, Friday 10am.

Edited by Noodles

2 hours ago, Noodles said:

Now live on Sunday 2pm Eurosport 2 for 2 hours.

Repeated Monday 1pm, Friday 10am.

Same live  coverage as in Poland- 18 heats in 2 hours should be possible if they get on with it !!

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Silver Cheetah Snr said:

Shouldn't that be No 7

No because then you would have him and Hancock as no 7- the reserves are no`s 15-20. Why they are not 13-18 I don`t quite know(6 pairs only)

Edit looking at the draw I posted earlier I think he is 15 not 17 and the reserves are in fact numbered 13-18

On 3/22/2018 at 9:07 PM, racers and royals said:

Same live  coverage as in Poland- 18 heats in 2 hours should be possible if they get on with it !!

Looks now from the Sky epg that we shall only get 90 minutes on Sunday from 1.15 pm to 2,45 pm at least that's all we will get at the time of posting unless they change it

31 minutes ago, mike1944 said:

Looks now from the Sky epg that we shall only get 90 minutes on Sunday from 1.15 pm to 2,45 pm at least that's all we will get at the time of posting unless they change it

Mike it hasn`t yet been updated- Polish Eurosport are live from 3pm local for a 2 hour programme- Eurosport in GB is the same although with the time difference we start at 2pm for 2 hours. I do know that the 1st race goes off (scheduled)at 2.05pm UK time.

Virgin Media have updated their epg and show it running from 2-4. Let's hope that there are no delays.

Sky still not updated but that is up to Eurosport to change their epg, they might do it overnight. Thanks Racers for claritying it

Sky up-dated now 

Edited by mike1944
Later info added