British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
barrybishop

Wightlink Warriors 2018 Sponsorship

Hello Everyone,

I has struck me that this is one of the finest medium in which to communicate to the speedway community so I would like to offer you or your business an opportunity to get involved with the 2018 Wightlink Warriors.

Hopefully you will have read about the club and how we promote speedway on the Island. We truly believe in this sport of our, we believe in our riders, in its community and educational values, as well as being the best entertainment and fun around. We know we are fortunate. Hardwork, delivery of promises and a strong community ethos has helped us achieve a strong sponsorship backing and as we continue to improve the stadium, the track, our community, as well as the goodtime feel about speedway, we know we cannot afford not to offer you all the opportunity to get involved with the club no matter how big or small. It's always valued and always welcomed. 

So if the Warriors, or Wizards, could be for you please reach out on here or via speedwayontheisland@yahoo.co.uk and we can discuss what we can do together.

Come be a Warrior in 2018, sponsorship is great, rewarding and works both ways.

Thank you and no matter who you shout for in 2018, have a great season.

See you trackside.

Barry

• Like 1