Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
RedcarRacer

Redcar handed fours

38 minutes ago, Arson fire said:

My comments are nothing to do with the track, its the saftey, comfort and facilities for supporters that i think are poor to be holding a shared event with at least triple the normal league match crowd

Questioning the suitability of Redcar to hold a shared event is not unreasonable. Calling it a 'dump' (in my view at least) is.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, erimus11 said:

Jeez......a topic on Redcar getting the 4's degenerated into a post suggesting child abuse.....must be an all-time low

We are talking about crowd behaviour, and the child abuse, smacking the kids, was reported at the time. They don't come any more.

On 3 February 2018 at 12:18 PM, Tsunami said:

We are talking about crowd behaviour, and the child abuse, smacking the kids, was reported at the time. They don't come any more.

My original comment still stands, this topic is supposed to be about Redcar being given the 4's

Why is there a need to mention spectator behaviour, at another track,  even if it was so called Redcar fans?

Do you think it is of sufficient concern to question the credibility of Redcar holding this competition?

That said, there has been enough negativity  already....I hope we do open the back straight banking for all those who either question the decision or are just 100% against it.........it can be Redcar's version of the Wailing Wall

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why are a lot on this forum against redcar running the fours? Mind you reading a lot on here, I bet a lot of the One's moaning have not Been there or to any tracks.

21 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

Why are a lot on this forum against redcar running the fours? Mind you reading a lot on here, I bet a lot of the One's moaning have not Been there or to any tracks.

Because they don't like change.

As usual some spout and judge, but there will be work going on behind the scenes to accommodate more parking, better facilities, standing areas as well as the sheltered seating area. They would soon be moaning if nothing was done to change the place for the meeting.  Those that are moaning and are coming to the meeting then gripe afterwards if the place is not your standard not before.

46 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

I for one have no grouse about Redcar hosting the 4's  and hope it goes well enough for them to be considered capable enough to continue to do so, will it be considered good enough should be judged after the event , this is Redcar's chance to prove they are capable and good luck to them I hope it's a success.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

I for one have no grouse about Redcar hosting the 4's  and hope it goes well enough for them to be considered capable enough to continue to do so, will it be considered good enough should be judged after the event , this is Redcar's chance to prove they are capable and good luck to them I hope it's a success.

Most of the anti Redcar for the Fours are Geordies, would expect nothing else ...

9 minutes ago, Norfolk Bear said:

Most of the anti Redcar for the Fours are Geordies, would expect nothing else ...

They might be in a more mellow mood after today's footie result  :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Norfolk Bear said:

Typical Redcar fan, some but not most. I am looking forward to the 4's at Redcar, and I have said so, as I think Kev and Jit will do a good job. Looking forward to it.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Typical Redcar fan, some but not most. I am looking forward to the 4's at Redcar, and I have said so, as I thin Kev and Jit will do a good job. Looking forward to it.

Local rivalry rears it's ugly head once again.

Just now, New era Panthers said:

Local rivalry rears it's ugly head once again.

Unfortunately it does, something to do with big cityitus, be it football or speedway.

4 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Unfortunately it does, something to do with big cityitus, be it football or speedway.

We had it for years with Boston which is 40 miles away and now we get it with Ipswich  100 miles away so it's getting better distance wise but just a shame when another club goes to the wall to make it happen.

• Like 1

lets hope the home team is not seeded into the final .

hate it when that Appens . 

i wouls still kike to see it back to quallys . then every team gets an extra home meeting anf the highest team total over 11 meetings wins . everybodys happy G.P.style . pick ypur own riders for the tracks visited .

• Like 1