British Speedway Forum
RedcarRacer

Redcar handed fours

11 hours ago, spin king said:

Well I am happy that the fours has gone to Redcar.

With a top four that consists of two former Bears riders, one being a former number 1, and the other two who have always gone well around Redcar, no I am more than happy with the choice of venue for the fours.:D:D 

That is the thing with Redcar, can anyone name a good rider who doesnt ride the STMP well? No. That is the point. Should be a cracking meeting if the riders turn up.

so the fours are going to redcar, and it's been voted track of the year 2017 so maybe it may just stop a few from knocking it?...

• Like 2

On 20/02/2018 at 1:05 PM, The White Knight said:

I just wonder whether you have ever been to Redcar SP?

The Track certainly isn't narrow, and I have seen some fantastic races there.

I, for one, am very pleased that Redcar are staging the 4's. I am sure that they would not have been awarded them had assurances not been given regarding the size of the Crowd and viewing ability of said Crowd.

Personally, I wish Redcar and the Promotion all the luck in the world with this endeavour. It is a feather in their cap to bring such a prominent Event to the North East.

Although I love going to the fours at Peterborough I'm not complaining about Redcar hosting the meeting. I live in Newcastle and obviously it's a lot closer but I think Redcar is a great track and have seen many great meetings there. I'm sure a lot of thought would have gone into staging the meeting regarding parking access etc... Good luck Redcar I'm sure you will put a good show on and I hope it's well supported especially from the tracks outside of the North.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Winditon said:

I'm sure a lot of thought would have gone into staging the meeting regarding parking access etc... 

You do realise its the BSPA that has awarded it to Redcar don't you, Thought?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Third Man said:

You do realise its the BSPA that has awarded it to Redcar don't you, Thought?

Yes obviously. The BPSA would have made sure Redcar were equipped to hold the meeting before they granted them it.

1 hour ago, Winditon said:

Yes obviously. The BPSA would have made sure Redcar were equipped to hold the meeting before they granted them it.

It was meant to be a joke, not a good one obviously

19 hours ago, The Third Man said:

It was meant to be a joke, not a good one obviously

1 hour ago, Winditon said:

Heard better

It's the way he tells 'em.. :P  :D