British Speedway Forum
poolebolton

Is the league stronger in 2018?

Went to the races at Worcester last year. Think there was 7 races and could only see the final straight. Must've watched 2 minutes of actual racing while the rest on the big screens. Did I enjoy it? To right I did! Sporting events should be about more than the actual sporting action, the social side is important. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Woz01 said:

Went to the races at Worcester last year. Think there was 7 races and could only see the final straight. Must've watched 2 minutes of actual racing while the rest on the big screens. Did I enjoy it? To right I did! Sporting events should be about more than the actual sporting action, the social side is important. 

Hi mate, Worcester has a massive grandstand  as you will know. I have a stratigy when i go to sandown, parade ring not just to look at the horse i fancy but the others to. especially on the flat first time out finess wise. then bookmakers if im having a bet then vantage point top of the stairs in the middle of the grandstand, like worcester you will and do get a superb view. especially Sandown, you can see all over london..

Edited by Starman2006

23 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Hi mate, Worcester has a massive grandstand  as you will know. I have a stratigy when i go to sandown, parade ring not just to look at the horse i fancy but the others to. especially on the flat first time out finess wise. then bookmakers if im having a bet then vantage point top of the stairs in the middle of the grandstand, like worcester you will and do get a superb view. especially Sandown, you can see all over london..

We was in the centre green that day, ladies day so was very busy! 

14 minutes ago, Woz01 said:

We was in the centre green that day, ladies day so was very busy! 

Ah right, ok