British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Agrotron

Christian Hefenbrock

Looks like he was still riding in Germany in 2016 but can't find anything for 2017. He last rode in the UK in 2011 for Somerset and Poole I think. Can he still be called a lad at nearly 33? :D

Edited by Gemini

His male modelling career seems to be going quite well though - when he's not injured!!

Not sure if he is still riding.I saw something  a week or so ago,that he was doing an officiating job next season.Looking after German youngsters or something like that. Maybe I got the wrong end of the stick though and he is still going to carry on

Team lists out for the 2nd tier league and all the usual suspects named apart from Hefenbrock,so maybe my assumption was right

Teams und Aufstellungen:

Black Forest Eagles

Daniel Spiller

Ethan Spiller

David Pfeffer

Maximilian Pongratz

TM Sönke Petersen

TM Reiner Armbruster

Meißen Hornets

Martin Smolinski

Jonas Jensen

Ronny Weis

Richard Geyer

Lukas Wegner

Mathias Rex

TM Maik Pilz

TM Henry Schumann

MSC Olching

Valentin Grobauer

Michael Härtel

Philip Schmuttermayr

Tim Wunderer

Erik Bachhuber

TM Stephan Wunderer

Emsland Speedway Team

Kevin Wölbert

Kai Huckenbeck

Geert Bruinsma

Jörg Tebbe

Fabian Wachs

Kenneth Jürgensen

Jason Jörgensen

Timo Wachs

Jan Meyer

TM Tobias Kroner

TM Wolfgang Geiler

Güstrow Torros

Tobias Busch

Hannes Gast

Lukas Baumann

Leon Arnheim

Max-Wilhelm Kruth

Ben Ernst

TM Hannes Heider

TM Maurice Mörke

Diedenbergen Rockets

Mathias Bartz

Marius Hillebrand

Leon Maier

Maximilian Pott

Henk Koonstra

Julian Bielmeier

Celina Liebmann

TM Andreas Schumacher

TM Steffi Schumacher

Landshut Young Devils

Stephan Katt

Sandro Wassermann

Jonas Wilke

Maximilian Troidl

Mario Niedermeier

TM Klaus Zwerschina

TM Johannes Gradl

Neuenknicker Hexen

Sascha Stumpe

Steven Mauer

Darrel de Vries

Marc Leon Tebbe

Fabien Neid

Maximilian Firniß

TM Mirco Korte

MSC Cloppenburg Fighters

René Deddens

Lukas Fienhage

Niels Oliver Wessel

Kevin Lück

Jonny Wynant

Jason Sobolewitsch

Michelle Köhler

TM Manfred Bäker

TM Thore Weiner

Iris - what would be your assessment of Haertel?

Us Witches fans are looking forward to seeing him.

How does he compare to the Riss brothers and Huckebeck in your eyes?

2 hours ago, Jonny the spud said:

Lot of English names there .....

...and your point is ?

12 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Iris - what would be your assessment of Haertel?

Us Witches fans are looking forward to seeing him.

How does he compare to the Riss brothers and Huckebeck in your eyes?

Difficult for me to say.Live I have only seen him in 1 heat in which he fell and was out for the rest of the meeting:cry:

Remember watching him on tv in a Euro meeting I think from Landshut and he looked a great prospect a few years ago,but his progress seems to have stalled a bit.Here's hoping he is a good 'un;) Have to say,i never rated Kroner much.He always seemed to be a bit behind Smoli,Hefenbrock,Wölbert and Matze Schultz at the time,but he had a decent career and Schultz didn't achieve very much,so what do I know:D

• Thanks 1

Cheers Iris - I was expecting you may have seen a bit more of him than me!

There is that question mark over him - as you say highly rated from a young age but very quiet in the last vouple of years (certainly in speedway terms anyway)

If he replicates Tobi he will do fine. Tobi is still very popular with many Ipswich fans having fond memories of his time as a Witch.

• Like 1

When Christian was riding for Arena Essex he done quite well and was a very popular rider, his maximum at Oxford back in the day lives long in the memory, he obviously liked Sandy Lane.

I do remember that exciting first heat of the Gelsenkirchen GP when the crowd went wild as Hefe came home ahead of Zagar,Gollob and Harris.That must have been one of the highlights of his career

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

I do remember that exciting first heat of the Gelsenkirchen GP when the crowd went wild as Hefe came home ahead of Zagar,Gollob and Harris.That must have been one of the highlights of his career

I backed him at 16/1. Easy money especially as I knew he had already won. The first four heats were recorded on Sky but the bookmakers never knew that. Bloody awful meeting despite a good crowd

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mickthemuppet said:

I backed him at 16/1. Easy money especially as I knew he had already won. The first four heats were recorded on Sky but the bookmakers never knew that. Bloody awful meeting despite a good crowd

I was going to say the first heat was the highlight of the meeting and it went downhill after that not only for Hefenbrock.We did have the excitement of Scott and Chris going into a run-off with Holta for a GP place.But we then had the hype of the big money final being fixed......and that was it for Gelsenkirchen

I was at least lucky to go to the right GP.My friend from Manchester went the year after,and we all know what a disaster that was!!!

Edited by iris123