British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Agrotron

Christian Hefenbrock

6 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Cheers Iris - I was expecting you may have seen a bit more of him than me!

There is that question mark over him - as you say highly rated from a young age but very quiet in the last vouple of years (certainly in speedway terms anyway)

If he replicates Tobi he will do fine. Tobi is still very popular with many Ipswich fans having fond memories of his time as a Witch.

Don't worry about Härtel, he is a good one !

I have seen him ride here in Bavaria since he was a schoolboy. He won the German U21 title three years in a row, and was a world U21 finalist. His progress was held back by a few unneccessary crashes in the last couple of years ago, but he is now back on track and I expect him to become a top class international performer. 

As a 20 y/o Härtel is already a world class rider in long-track, he was runner-up in the World L-T Championship last year.

In Speedway I'd currently rate him roughly the same class as the Riss brothers. He will need a little bit of time to adopt to British Speedway in his first year, but Härtel is certainly a good signing for the WItches ! 

• Thanks 1