British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
a4poster

Cardiff GP Tickets.

Can you tell me how many weeks before the Principality Stadium, Cardiff send out the Grand Prix tickets.

I purchased mine a long time ago but as yet haven't received anything.

Thanks.

P.S, These were purchased through the Stadium and not the SGP website.

If anyone knows of a Peter Harvey from Exmouth, please get them to PM me as I have received their Cardiff tickets.

1 hour ago, Gambo said:

If anyone knows of a Peter Harvey from Exmouth, please get them to PM me as I have received their Cardiff tickets.

Contact Seetickets perhaps ?

i just ordered 3 on the SGP site and was allocated the same 3 seats i had last year, there must be some serious odds on that happening.

1 hour ago, topaz325 said:

Our seats are in N2 , have never sat there before, is it ok?

If they're downstairs on first or second bend you might not like it. Move upstairs during a grading break and sit about 3/4 of the way up. Loads of empty seats.

Only sat on the lower tier once, admittedly near the back. Every year otherwise I've been upstairs 1st/2nd bend though one year we ended up in the Sir Edmund Hillary row on the back straight.

23 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

If they're downstairs on first or second bend you might not like it. Move upstairs during a grading break and sit about 3/4 of the way up. Loads of empty seats.

Only sat on the lower tier once, admittedly near the back. Every year otherwise I've been upstairs 1st/2nd bend though one year we ended up in the Sir Edmund Hillary row on the back straight.

N2 is middle tier I believe.

2 hours ago, topaz325 said:

Our seats are in N2 , have never sat there before, is it ok?

I've sat there before, good seats, I don't think you'll be disappointed.  They are middle tier on bends 1/2

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

N2 is middle tier I believe.

I thought there were only 2 tiers at that end of the stadium. Or is the lower half of the upper tier N1 etc and the higher bit UN1 etc. ?

I can honestly say I've never even looked at a seating plan for the stadium. We struck lucky the 1st year so have always looked for UN1 etc tickets.

Hi, my tickets arrived today.  A little disappointed that when I booked (first day they went on sale) that I asked for something near or opposite the start/finish line which the girl on the phone said she had done only to find that we are in the upper tier on the first bend. The latter concerning me more as the person who is accompanying me is disabled as was clearly stated on booking (as well as the tickets)

7 minutes ago, a4poster said:

Hi, my tickets arrived today.  A little disappointed that when I booked (first day they went on sale) that I asked for something near or opposite the start/finish line which the girl on the phone said she had done only to find that we are in the upper tier on the first bend. The latter concerning me more as the person who is accompanying me is disabled as was clearly stated on booking (as well as the tickets)

Ring them up and give them some stick- i’m sure you can get it sorted with a phone call

On 6/25/2018 at 10:02 PM, a4poster said:

Has anyone who purchased directly from the Millennium Stadium received theres yet?

Well done. Principality Stadium indeed. Once the Millenium, always the Millenium:party:

2 hours ago, a4poster said:

This might help. There is a number on there so give them a call

http://www.principalitystadium.wales/information/disabled-facilities.php#.Wzur8aDTU0M