British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PHILIPRISING

HATS OFF TO JASON DOYLE

3 hours ago, adonis said:

Who was the last major benificiary of the ben fund and the benevolence of almost all British speedway fans , There should be no question whether Doyle Rides or not ,  

Yeah come on, tell us.

3 hours ago, adonis said:

Who was the last major benificiary of the ben fund and the benevolence of almost all British speedway fans , There should be no question whether Doyle Rides or not ,  

Please, fill in those of us who are less informed

16 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

HE'S riding in the UK 

I'll ask again then.  What makes him more worthy than any other world champion?

THIS thread has nothing to do with Doyle riding in the Ben meeting. I was impressed by his loyalty and commitment to British speedway and the fact that he happily tells others riders they should come here and it's not about the money. It is a huge asset to have the WC racing here. How many haver done that since 2010? Not many!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, MattK said:

Please, fill in those of us who are less informed

I don't think we're getting an answer to this one, he's resorted to deflection tactics.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adonis said:

Whoosh      straight over your head ,

You missed my point completely. Why doesn’t that surprise me. 

3 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

I was impressed by his loyalty and commitment to British speedway and the fact that he happily tells others riders they should come here and it's not about the money.

So exactly the same as every other rider who is riding in the UK this year or am i missing something? 

1 hour ago, adonis said:

Just like you misread and missed mine ,, why doesn't that surprise me

Appreciate you admitting you missed my point. I know who you were referring to. My response was regarding your constant negativity towards Doyle offering his services, also the ‘win win’ outcome (to which you completely ignored). 

Surely The World Champion’s appearance is ‘worthy’ of headlines - and can only benefit this excellent cause. 

3 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

It is a huge asset to have the WC racing here.

Why is it a huge asset and an asset to who or what?

I go and watch on average 2 meetings per week in the Championship and National League (i don't watch SGP either live or on tv) so whether the world champion rides over here or not means nothing to me and probably doesn't to many more speedway fans who watch their speedway in those leagues.

8 minutes ago, Hot Shoe said:

So exactly the same as every other rider who is riding in the UK this year or am i missing something? 

YES...

• Like 1

Difference of opinion that's all , il be going to the Ben Fund and maybe Steadys meeting and Doyle being there is a reason. Not the main reason but it helps get me along