Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Predictions

On 2/7/2018 at 11:49 AM, Sings4Speedway said:

Im not sure there is one side this season that i could say will definitely make the play offs. All the "top" sides have big question marks within them BUT i reckon Eastbourne & Birmingham are most likely with Kent, Mildenhall & Belle Vue scrapping for the final 2 places. Coventry won't be far away. Bit of a gap down to IOW who will be clear of the scrap at the bottom between Stoke, Buxton & Plymouth. 

On 2/8/2018 at 3:26 PM, Sings4Speedway said:

I can see why many are backing Mildenhall but i think there are just a few too many question marks for me. Can Bailey & Ayres ride together? How will Jenkins react when Kemp joins him as a 3&4 combo? Has Bebee calmed his wild style? Will the Mildenhall track be the same 2 weeks running? If all are Yes then the team will want some stopping but if any are No then there could be some in fighting, hilarious Kevin Jolly outbursts and changes made? Only time will tell but i hope for all involved its the positive outcomes.

On 2/17/2018 at 9:59 AM, TurnTwo said:

Dugard has far more ability than Kinsley I just don’t think he will ever get much better than what he is due to lack of effort 

???

Guest GiveusaB

Mildenhall best team by far.

We might push them at our place with a full team? should be a good final !

I'm sure Mildenhall won't pick Birmingham or Eastbourne in the semi finals, assuming the top 4 are these and Kent. As an Eastie fan hope that is the case otherwise it's yet another match against Kent in such a short space of time. Although think Birmingham with a full team are a tougher proposition than Kent to beat on aggregate, would make a more exciting semi final. 

21 minutes ago, gazzac said:

I'm sure Mildenhall won't pick Birmingham or Eastbourne in the semi finals, assuming the top 4 are these and Kent. As an Eastie fan hope that is the case otherwise it's yet another match against Kent in such a short space of time. Although think Birmingham with a full team are a tougher proposition than Kent to beat on aggregate, would make a more exciting semi final. 

Think you are largely right there. Brum are the only team to look a threat at Mildenhall this season so think they will be avoided, Mildy face Eastbourne home & away in the final weeks of the season so a fair indicator will be there but i suspect you are right and it will be Mildy vs Kent & Brum vs Eastie unless Plymouth can spring a shock / Eastbourne struggle to get their matches in. Either way that should be 2 good semi finals

On 3/22/2018 at 10:30 PM, teaboy279 said:

Mildenhall

Kent

Brum

Coventry

Eastbourne

Iow

Buxton

Belle vue 

Plymouth

Stoke

I ll take 3 of the top 4.

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 2:56 PM, Halifaxtiger said:

With the named team, I can't see past Mildenhall to win. Every single rider can improve his average and one or two will do so big time.  Eastbourne, Kent & Coventry to make the play offs.

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:03 AM, teaboy279 said:

I ll take 3 of the top 4.

Beat you by one :D;)

• Like 1