British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Predictions

I predict everyone goes mad when they announce there number 7 rider ..

People will say the national league is for developing British kids blah blah ..

I have a feeling he will be from abroad and it will put the brummies right up there with the favourites of there not already 

21 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

People will say the national league is for developing British kids blah blah ..

I must have missed the memo. 

What is it for?

I'm quite new to NL speedway but here is my prediction.

Birmingham

Mildenhall

Eastbourne 

Kent

Coventry

Belle Vue

Stoke

IOW 

Plymouth 

Buxton 

Mildenhall

Kent

Brum

Coventry

Eastbourne

Iow

Buxton

Belle vue 

Plymouth

Stoke

Very impressive from Kent, last night at Stoke. Table to finish Mildenhall Eastbourne Kent Birmingham with Mildenhall selecting Birmingham and Kent & Eastbourne facing one another. Making a Mildenhall Eastbourne League & KO Cup final like the Birmingham Eastbourne a couple years ago. 

50 minutes ago, TurnTwo said:

Very impressive from Kent, last night at Stoke. Table to finish Mildenhall Eastbourne Kent Birmingham with Mildenhall selecting Birmingham and Kent & Eastbourne facing one another. Making a Mildenhall Eastbourne League & KO Cup final like the Birmingham Eastbourne a couple years ago. 

A 17 point away win when your top two riders are missing, and only a facility for one of them is, as you say, impressive. Stoke must have been well out of

form on the night. The bouncy Spooner seems to have found a way to win races. Well done to him.  At the start of the season, few people gave him the ghost

of a chance.

5 hours ago, TurnTwo said:

Absolutely no chance do milldenhall pick BIrmingham in the semis assuming the most powerful top 4 in the league are still all for by then and don't be surprised if the is a special guest at reserve towards the end of the season if this does happen BIrmingham win the playoffs with ease 

3 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Absolutely no chance do milldenhall pick BIrmingham in the semis assuming the most powerful top 4 in the league are still all for by then and don't be surprised if the is a special guest at reserve towards the end of the season if this does happen BIrmingham win the playoffs with ease 

Dream On.   I'll have some of what your on.    Mildenhall will pick Kent and then clean up the winners of an  interesting Brum / Eagles  semi.

See I think they’d avoid Kent purely based on the fact Stoneman Rowe Hampshire and spooner can go very well there. I think they’d avoid Eastbourne due to the home track advantage and they’d go to Birmingham because Kemp & Ayres are as good as their heat leaders there as well as their reserves being far greater than Birmingham’s 

6 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

What special guest at reserve will that be?:unsure: