British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague riders championship Gdansk August 5th

Ticket details for the meeting( IMME) start time 6pm local have been announced- Google translation

The sale of tickets for the PGE Individual International Ekstraliga Championship has begun, which will take place on August 5 at 18:00 at the Speedway stadium. Zbigniew Podlecki at ul. Players 1. This is the fifth edition of the championships, and the third competition in a row in Gdansk.

Again, it promises to be a great, cinder holiday during the holiday season. This time the competition will take place earlier than last year, but still during the Dominikański Fair (28/07/2018 - 19/08/2018), which is a big attraction on the Coast.

Tickets for the competition can be purchased online http://speedwayevents.kupbilet.pl/sport/zuzel/sw0273, as well as speedway-shop.pl; or directly - shop kibicfanshop.pl in Gdańsk, ul. Marynarki Polskiej 98 from Monday to Friday from 8.00 - 16.00, Empik stores and STS points throughout Poland.

• Grandstand: PLN 50 in pre-sale until 22.07, 60 PLN from 23.07
• Normal: PLN 22 in pre-sale until 22.07, PLN 30 from 23.07
• Children up to 12 years of age: PLN 15
• Program: 15 PLN
• Children up to 4 years of age: PLN 1
• Hospitality & VIP Tickets: PLN 299 for pre-sale, up to 22.07, PLN 399 for 23.07 (place in the best part of the stadium vis a vis start and finish, program of events, dedicated set of gifts, entrance to the park before and after the tournament, opportunity to take photos with players, parking, catering).

August 5th is the sunday of the weekend that has been allocated in the calendar by ISL for FMN's to stage their own championships and have the 1st right to use their own riders. For example Swedish final is on the 4th with a reserve date on the 5th...

I wonder when the polish final is... and it didnt seem too bad of an idea on paper!

1 hour ago, f-s-p said:

August 5th is the sunday of the weekend that has been allocated in the calendar by ISL for FMN's to stage their own championships and have the 1st right to use their own riders. For example Swedish final is on the 4th with a reserve date on the 5th...

I wonder when the polish final is... and it didnt seem too bad of an idea on paper!

4th August at Leszno(IMP)- not a bad weekend for watching  Speedway in Poland !!!!

10 hours ago, racers and royals said:

4th August at Leszno(IMP)- not a bad weekend for watching  Speedway in Poland !!!!

Not checking the map but do think that there's some distance between them.

And you're right. But if I was U I'd come to Haapajärvi Finland on the sunday to see our final! :o:unsure::D

2 hours ago, f-s-p said:

Not checking the map but do think that there's some distance between them.

And you're right. But if I was U I'd come to Haapajärvi Finland on the sunday to see our final! :o:unsure::D

240 miles- it would have to be over 1000 for me to consider Finland instead  !!!!!