British Speedway Forum
Mark

World Championship Pairs

This crap has BSPA written all over it. I can't believe someone else thought of it first!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Like people are saying Top 6 nations in a 1off Final would have done.1 or 2 days? Jury's out for me.Qualifiers total waste of time.IMO.

Just now, BWitcher said:

The SWC improved in the qualifiers after some tweaking. If you remember back to when there were three qualifying rounds they were pretty much non events in the main.

Thus is true. There should be a non televised qualifier to get the worst of the worst out the way then two 6 team semis and then onto the final. 

Is Rosco having a little dig back at Cook by leaving him out this race following that issue earlier in the week, or is this just a clever tactical move by him?

And this is why I saved my money to watch on TV, such a discrepancy between the teams, Italy v Sweden, France V GB for example would be no contests on any track, worst racing on the track this season, the whole concept of this competition is bobbins. Probably put Cook in against one of the no hopers to make him feel involved. It hasn't disappointed in one sense though, I thought it would be bobbins it is. Oops Cook not trusted against Finland, oh dear.

Edited by bellevueace

1 minute ago, TheReturn said:

Is Rosco having a little dig back at Cook by leaving him out this race following that issue earlier in the week, or is this just a clever tactical move by him?

He's chasing points, no other decision would do, fair play to Lambert.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Would be silly to put Cook back in now.. cant imagine we will see him again in this competition 

Especially as he is on a warning..

One more mistake and the best GB could get is a 3-3

• Like 1

We need quality not quantity

They finally put bit of water down and we get some good racing!

tracks just woken up big time, that was proper

Heating up a wee bit!

Business is picking up... one of the 'lesser' nations right in the mix.

Just now, TheReturn said:

Why no Chris Holder?  Does his license issues prevent guest appearances for Australia too?

Seems that way.