British Speedway Forum
Mark

World Championship Pairs

Ht 14 was good i'll admit,but ht 15 normal service resumed and is 1 good heat from 15 enough to keep viewers tuned and punters at the stadium happy?

Nick Morris should have been in this instead of Fricke

3 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Ht 14 was good i'll admit,but ht 15 normal service resumed and is 1 good heat from 15 enough to keep viewers tuned and punters at the stadium happy?

Miserable git!

7 minutes ago, TheReturn said:

Why no Chris Holder?  Does his license issues prevent guest appearances for Australia too?

So what about the Cardiff GP?

The track is similar to the SWC race off a couple of years ago..

ie lots of grip...

Which meant plenty of fast times but follow the leader racing. .

Where the inside becomes very fast and doesn't encourage wide riding...

Plus of course there is a huge differential in the talent levels on show...

The GP boys will turn up tonight with their best kit which will highlight the 'real' difference between the riders, which can sometimes look closer when the GP riders ride on kit 'good enough' to earn a good living over here...

1 minute ago, Jacques said:

Miserable git!

:D

Just the way I see it.For the people there,they have paid out a fair whack and it is crap

I was thinking of turning off by ht 7,but kept watching for the debate.But I know from experience of trying to get my son interested,that by 4 boring heats he totally lost interest and even if we think others might give it longer,they won't give it that much longer.....Maybe as a couple have said,give this a miss and just have a 2 day final.But the SWC was much a better concept

• Like 1

Nice to see Woffy team riding and also giving his partner the more favourable gates...

Shows how much it means to him for GB to be successful...

(Lights the cord, steps back to a safe distance and awaits the fireworks)..:D

Made me laugh when T&P kept banging the team riding drum, riding alongside each other when the opposing pairing are way behind not posing a threat is not team riding, far different when you have a rider buzzing around your back wheel for 4 laps. Only Woffinden looks to have the ability to actually team ride for me. Everytime ive seen Lindgren this season hes been awesome, great rider and really on it at the moment.

Holder is here, saw him driving his van in earlier.

1 minute ago, Rob B said:

Holder is here, saw him driving his van in earlier.

On TV now....

10 minutes ago, marko said:

Nick Morris should have been in this instead of Fricke

Who is the Aussie reserve