British Speedway Forum
Mark

World Championship Pairs

Yes so far, so good. Really impressed with Lambert and the maturity he showed. Looking forward to seeing him live at Belle Vue Monday.

Anything could still happen though, with thunder storms possible tomorrow the weather could play a part too.

Edited by Tactical Joker

What a great performance from Lambert and Woffy. I was sceptical of the format, but tonight had me shouting at the TV.

It's so nice to have a GB team to laud for a change.

It seems that things are changing and credit to Tai, he's been instrumental in it.

Good luck tomorrow boys! Can't wait :t:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

This is not a Poole thread, bore off.

It was in reply to a Poole fan on here...

Smoli rode well. Might do Poole a turn.I know you don't like em, and neither do I, but i'm not a knob either.

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

It was in reply to a Poole fan on here...

Smoli rode well. Might do Poole a turn.I know you don't like em, and neither do I, but i'm not a knob either.

Trackrat is an imbecile who trolls Poole threads trying to be as abusive as possible. Best bet is to do what most of us have done and block the moron.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

According to SGB it's Cookie that's the Aussie and he scored 15 tonight lol

IMG_1011.PNG

Any Tai haters out there ???  He was top drawer all night and so was Robert Lambert.

My rider of the night bar Woffy must be Smolly who had a bad smash but rode hard and did very well afterwards with no support.

The track rode well but crowd looked fairly low.  Wont be so low next year with such good racing.  Maybe at Belle Vue.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Trackrat is an imbecile who trolls Poole threads trying to be as abusive as possible. Best bet is to do what most of us have done and block the moron.

Steve, I sent you a message a few weeks ago, did you see it? :blush:

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I know I've not been here that long, but don't like being told what to do by a newbie :wink:

Poles were awful.  May affect the crowd on Day 2 ?

37 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

A great performance from Woffinden and Lambert, we all knew Woffy was capable of this but Robert has really come of age tonight, they appear to have a great understanding and Woffinden is showing a lot of the other top boys was the concept of team riding is all about. I thought we might be able to sneak a medal if Lindback didn't turn up but wasn't expecting us to go as well as this. If Emil starts tomorrow as he finished tonight Russia will take some stopping, Poland cant be as bad again but we have every chance of a medal, no doubt Woffy will carry over the form into tomorrow, if Robert can produce the same again tomorrow could be a very special night for Team GB. Well done lads great job so far.

It's Great Britain, not Team GB

Even the shouters had to correct themselves tonight

23 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Never blocked anyone, but will keep it in mind.

If anyone didn't enjoy that then get a different sport to follow, off topic a bit but did anyone watch the interviews with Marc Marquez and Jorge Lorenzo. Fascinating. How they do what they do is bonkers

42 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

This is not a Poole thread, bore off.

Haha bit touchy tonight, quite a nice discussion until you turned up, nothing new there of course! 

• Like 1