British Speedway Forum
Mark

World Championship Pairs

7 minutes ago, Paulco said:

This is just incredible . My only worry is 2nd and 3rd wins the final 

And we are about to see that happen with Poland having the mother and father of all comebacks, to claim Gold.

Not sure who I would rather face in the final, Russia look strongest but Poland with fans behind them 

4 minutes ago, TheReturn said:

Would other managers have made that early cool with Cook and Lambert?   I don't think they would, so Rosco deserves credit for this win if it  happens as much as Tai.

YES and no. It is what happens on the track and this is down to Tai. 

Edited by PHILIPRISING

1 minute ago, BWitcher said:

If he even made the call.

And don't talk such absolute bloody nonsense.. Rossiter deserves as much credit as Tai for this? lmao. 

Had other manager stuck with Cook for a couple more rides then we may not be in the final. So actually, I am not talking rubbish., But then again you have shown time and time again you value nobody's opinion but your own. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lambert is class on a bike.It's time for Tai to lend him one of his jet propelled bikes for the final:):t:

If that was the end of it... every country has met every other country twice..... it would have been a perfect tournament.

But now an engine failure, a fall, or a dodgy exclusion, in the 2 lottery races, could turn the whole thing to farce.

Stage the finals in Britain over Friday, Saturday next year and Belle Vue will be packed to the rafters.  

my money went on Poland a few weeks ago, so Poland to make ht 23 would suit me, I'd be happy either way then

Edited by full-throttle

1 minute ago, TheReturn said:

Had other manager stuck with Cook for a couple more rides then we may not be in the final. So actually, I am not talking rubbish., But then again you have shown time and time again you value nobody's opinion but your own. 

You are talking rubbish.

Anyone who suggest Rossiter deserves as much credit as Woffinden... or even deserves as much credit as Lambert has a massive screw loose.

Most other managers wouldn't have even given Cook a ride in Poland, Rossiter did and it nearly cost us automatic qualification to the Final. Luckily Tai bailed him out.

• Like 1

Is Hans neilsen the worst manger ever  should have left bjerre in 

We should be world champions now...hate this system

• Like 1

For me if you top after 42 races perhaps you should be champions? And I would say that if we were second .

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Lambert is class on a bike.It's time for Tai to lend him one of his jet propelled bikes for the final:):t:

Each bike is set up for rider so Tai's bike  may not suit Lambo...so silly comment.