British Speedway Forum
Mark

World Championship Pairs

Just now, BWitcher said:

He was clearly being deadly serious. How can you argue against it? 

Quite easily type the bleedin words.  Another deluded person.

1 minute ago, Starman2006 said:

Another deluded person. I say black idiots say white. The only sensible preson here is me... Thankfully. Get real, Tai did the right thing. End of.

I'm having a snack at the moment and literally spat some out as I burst into laughter.

You're comedy gold Starman, sheer genius.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, BWitcher said:

I'm having a snack at the moment and literally spat some out as I burst into laughter.

You're comedy gold Starman, sheer genius.

Realy and you are totally deluded. You must have nothing else to pass your time than sit on here waiting for the opportunity for a confrontation.. I feel sorry for you and many others on here. Now you know why my posts are few and far between nowadays.

3 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Another deluded person. I say black idiots say white. The only sensible preson here is me... Thankfully. Get real, Tai did the right thing. End of.

Dying :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Starman2006 said:

Realy and you are totally deluded. You must have nothing else to pass your time than sit on here waiting for the opportunity for a confrontation.. I feel sorry for you and many others on here. Now you know why my posts are few and far between nowadays.

Because you have made a fool of yourself once too often?It is like being in the final,you can go off and make a fool of yourself or you can have a bit of patience,think things through and be like the rest.You choose......fool!

2 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

You've made 11 posts in the last 24 hours.. compared to your average of just over 3 a day since you joined the forum. Good to see you scaling back..... 

You've also made 6000 more posts than me.. and I joined three years before you did.

Just sayin like...

11 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

That's the important question.

If it was Tai, he'd done more than enough to warrant a pass. If it was Rossiter not spelling out what was required he should fall on his sword or be pushed.

The funny thing is ... many of us here, with nothing better to do in our spare time spent several days last week discussing the various scenarios and tactics with a Final race giving preference to second and third.

And specifically how this may require totally different thinking than the qualifying races beforehand.

Didn't that happen within the GB camp ?
Or even inside Rossiter's head ?

Weren't they all 'brainstorming' the outcomes and possibilities - not just for fun, like us - but for real because it mattered ?

• Like 3

Champions League Semi.. you've lost 1st leg 2-0... you're winning 1-0 at home in the 2nd leg.. Corner in the last minute.. you leave six players back. "We couldn't afford to concede a goal" says the manager.

Starman, Phil Rising, Stevebrum and a few others praise the genius tactics as said team is knocked out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Cor blimey - this thread is getting as bad as "European Union - In or Out" - keeps going round and round with the same arguments, same answers.

Stop the world I want to get off!

Just now, OveFundinFan said:

Cor blimey - this thread is getting as bad as "European Union - In or Out" - keeps going round and round with the same arguments, same answers.

Stop the world I want to get off!

Not really, as there is only one argument in this case.

3 hours ago, iris123 said:

See,you are getting there....just another step and you will be with us

And Russia team rode once in 2nd and 3rd??? 

3 hours ago, BWitcher said:

It's all assumption claims Stevebrum! The rules are quite clearly explained how the final is won, but nope.. it's all assumption! Staggering.

It really does get worse and worse. 

The usual bwitcher reply changing the meaning.  We have no idea what the instructions from the pits were. We assume it was 'get a 3 all 2nd and 3rd'. We all know what the rules were however we have Rosco as a team manager:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, BWitcher said:

This seems to be the pattern now.. remind us of how great the team riding was in races where it didn't actually matter to a great degree... but then tell us it wasn't important when it was of absolute importance!

Making stuff up as per usual.  Still, at least it suit the I'm always right bwitcher style of posting. 

3 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Russia won.They done what was needed and we didn't.Simple as that

Before the meeting I said on here I didn't think we would win this year,but our future looks bright.Well I was wrong a pleasantly surprised to put it mildly.But when you get that close to actually winning the thing,i was and still am amazed that we didn't try our best in the final,but rather tamely handed it to the Russians 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

No funnily enough they didn't.
But fortunately for them Emil did not concede third to Robert despite not getting help from Artem.
So they Won.

Had Lambert got past Emil with Artem not team riding to help; then on some russian forum Ruskie folk very similar to us would be pointing out that tactical mistake that cost them the win.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Making stuff up as per usual.  Still, at least it suit the I'm always right bwitcher style of posting. 

The usual Stevebrum.. post something, then deny it.. oblivious to the fact it can easily be quoted.

You are quite right about my style of posting, simply because I only post about things I either know  I'm right on or strongly believe I am... something you should try some time.

The difference between us is when I am shown to be wrong, I apologise, learn and move on...not try and deny what I said.