Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Mark

World Championship Pairs

There doesn't seem to be many positive vibes going on here, seems plenty are looking for reasons why we will lose out to the devious Poles.

Time for some Tub-thumping I think, we're in a fantastic position and are well capable of consolidating it from the off tonight, , Come on lads, bring it home..

1.jpg

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Lovely. What's that got to do with the pair's being held at Poole, the best & biggest club in the land?

You are a bit out of touch Manchester United are not the best club in the land.

Whichever team tonight wins the final race will be the official Speedway of Nations champions.

Whichever team ends up tonight with the highest number of points (over the 2 meetings ie 42 races) will be world champions IN MY MIND.

Totally against the final 2 races, just a nonsense, especially if a team finishes 2nd and 3rd in the final race being declared winners. That's complete nonsense.

• Like 1

Track covers been on. It's not rained. Allthough it was forecast so not a problem with that. 

But we know it was a ploy to stop the track being watered 

55 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

So according to that Shale Searcher if the Poles don't do the business tonight they'l blame the Met Office.

Naaaa, not sure what the Polish equivalent is to our Met Office.. Even BBC don't use met Office data for their forecasts now, they use METEOGROUP, which is American!!! 

Just watched heat 15 from last night again, Doyle & Fricke were left for dead, really good to see, we face them first tonight, hope we do it again.

1 minute ago, PolskiZuzel said:

...and GB doesn't ???

Yes we do, we just forgot what it feels like.

7 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

BECAUSE if we aren't careful the only viable speedway in the world will be taking place in one country ... Poland. And that cannot be good for anyone, including Poland.

The same could be said about Denmark in the 80's and GB in the 70's...but somehow nobody complaint then... I wonder why.

45 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

You are a bit out of touch Manchester United are not the best club in the land.

Neither are Poole :P

2 minutes ago, PolskiZuzel said:

The same could be said about Denmark in the 80's and GB in the 70's...but somehow nobody complaint then... I wonder why.

No internet.

4 minutes ago, PolskiZuzel said:

BECAUSE there was strength all round ... speedway outside of Poland is in crisis

• Thanks 1