British Speedway Forum

Just now, iris123 said:

I was dismissing 45 of those years as being irrelevant to this discussion lol

YOU haven't read much in the past 10 years either. By the way, Bill Buckley and I remain on good terms and I still think he is a great bloke.

3 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

YOU haven't read much in the past 10 years either. By the way, Bill Buckley and I remain on good terms and I still think he is a great bloke.

Well you give us the rubbish then and save the good stuff for elsewhere?

4 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

THE question was asked of Tai Woffinden... page 28 in SS this week. Not our fault if you don't like the answer.

I wasn’t actually referring to the speedway star but I guess you will have a good story at the end of the year 

1 minute ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I wasn’t actually referring to the speedway star but I guess you will have a good story at the end of the year 

WILL we? What would that be?

2 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

I APPRECIATE that you have read every word I have written in over 55 years. 

I've still got most copies of the Spar from circa 1984 in the loft, and also a good memory. Maybe one day I'll start a 'Shurely shome speedway mishtake' blog... :D

9 hours ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

I've still got most copies of the Spar from circa 1984 in the loft, and also a good memory. Maybe one day I'll start a 'Shurely shome speedway mishtake' blog... :D

I've still got all my Speedway Stars going back to 1960! But, I feel I have better things to do with my time than trawl through nearly 60 years worth just to catch Philip out!!!!

Maybe writing another speedway book on "Good Tactics in the Speedway of Nations tournament".

Edited by norbold
  • Like 2