Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Mark

World Championship Pairs

1 hour ago, Star Lady said:

wondering who will have the emptiest terraces , Tetrow or Belle Vue

Could be a dishonourable draw? But I think the NSS will be the loser unless the tickets fall in price quickly. And the sport of speedway will be the overall loser of course as this is paint drying stuff. Pairs racing is beyond most of these guys, who are used to gate and go matches. Bring back the SWC next year.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

JUST doing their job

Sorry but I got the fact that there will be race offs the first time, i really don't need telling after every heat

Personally I think you would be stupid to not spend £19 or even £25 to see these riders on Tuesday fly round NSS

Milik 
Woffy/cook/Lambert
Lindgren/lindback
Doyle/fricke
Bellego/berge
Covatti

That's a very decent line up on a great track. Come support team GB. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, nw42 said:

Can't stop laughing at that little squeal from Kelvin,  quality moment, in an otherwise poor meeting.

I reckon Pearson nudged him and woke him up..after all Pearson does most of the usual waffle

How come according to Pearson every other race is a big race?   What does that make the final... a massive race?  a gigantic race?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Sorry but I got the fact that there will be race offs the first time, i really don't need telling after every heat

IT'S drilled into them that not everyone watches from the start and many could be tuning in at any time and are not necessarily regular speedway viewers.

3 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Personally I think you would be stupid to not spend £19 or even £25 to see these riders on Tuesday fly round NSS

Milik 
Woffy/cook/Lambert
Lindgren/lindback
Doyle/fricke
Bellego/berge
Covatti

That's a very decent line up on a great track. Come support team GB. 

Not being funny Phil but will Aces fans be supporting Woffy as we all know what they think of him.

I bet the sale of headache pills goes through the roof when Pearson is on TV. Please man stop screaming  :rolleyes:

Just now, PHILIPRISING said:

IT'S drilled into them that not everyone watches from the start and many could be tuning in at any time and are not necessarily regular speedway viewers.

Lame excuse. 

5 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

I doubt given the quality or lack of it of the racing any non regulars would have turned off ages ago. 

the result of the drilling as you put it is regular fans are treated as morons. 

• Like 2

What a load of crap...

You can now team ride with your team mate 100 yards behind. Just by slowing down and putting the rider behind you at risk as these bikes don't have brake lights..

Won't see a penny of my money on Tuesday...

Edited by mikebv

If Gino doesn’t ride again USA can’t qualify under the format