British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RedcarRacer

Championship Predictions 2018

I'm usually hopeless at predictions but just for the fun of taking part here goes:-

1-Ipswich

2-Glasgow

3-Lakeside

4-Workington

5-Peterborough

6-Sheffield

7-Berwick

8-Scunthorpe

9-Redcar

10-Edinburgh

Newcastle ?

• Like 1

On 20/02/2018 at 5:06 PM, ScunnyDan said:

Stevie Worrall riding for scunny.. Dont think sheffield are as 'brilliant' as people say they are and will be between 4th to 8th 

maybe not win it but will still finish higher than you

• Like 1

Very average team you have compared to last year... Howarth not a proper number 1 imo, bjerre heat leader at best, bates not gunna get better sticking at sheff, kurtz wont improve much, wright's past his best.. only 2 in your team thats likely to improve are shanes and smith

8 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

Very average team you have compared to last year... Howarth not a proper number 1 imo, bjerre heat leader at best, bates not gunna get better sticking at sheff, kurtz wont improve much, wright's past his best.. only 2 in your team thats likely to improve are shanes and smith

Describe me a proper number 1.

53 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

:rolleyes: really Dan....!   Hardly average... Howarths a great number one, I would love him at Scunny...(Although i'm more than happy with Stevie W :)).  Bates will get better.. Wright seems to improve year on year... Bjerre and Kurtz probably won't improve their averages but wouldn't be surprised if they do. Couple of reserves that can only improve as the season goes on...  Sheffield will be amongst the top 4... Reckon Scunny will match them though.  

5 hours ago, OdsalBoy said:

Will feel sorry for Newcastle fans watching their team get ironed every week.

Based on that statement you must know who our last two signing are, please enlighten us.

• Like 1

On 11/03/2018 at 10:47 AM, Barrow Boy 2 said:

I'm usually hopeless at predictions but just for the fun of taking part here goes:-

1-Ipswich

2-Glasgow

3-Lakeside

4-Workington

5-Peterborough

6-Sheffield

7-Berwick

8-Scunthorpe

9-Redcar

10-Edinburgh

Newcastle ?

There is no way Scunny will finish that low

• Like 1

I think it will boil down to home form & how riders adapt to their new homes & finding the best set ups as there are less meetings this year so cannot allow for many slip ups. Also, teams have not had a lot, if any, track time.

1. Ipswich

2. Glasgow

3. Sheffield

4. Scunthorpe

5. Lakeside

6. Edinburgh

7. Peterborough

8. Workington

9. Redcar

10. Newcastle

11. Berwick 

On 12/03/2018 at 4:24 PM, OdsalBoy said:

Will feel sorry for Newcastle fans watching their team get ironed every week.

We're still waiting for you to let us Diamonds fans know the final two riders as you seem to have a crystal ball... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, proud panther said:

Ipswich look the stand out team to me, as long as the German get's near his assessed average.

How does he get assessed as 5'00 when other new comers are assessed at 5.20