Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RedcarRacer

Championship Predictions 2018

Recommended Posts

While I see Sheffield as a top half side they don't strike me on paper as being in the top two or three, not sure what people are seeing that I'm not with all due respect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

While I see Sheffield as a top half side they don't strike me on paper as being in the top two or three, not sure what people are seeing that I'm not with all due respect.

Kyle howarth stepped up last year and with no s.worrall/josh g/cook/masters in the league this year will easily hold his own stepping up to number 1

lasse and wright are very good heat leaders and both will be formidable at home.

bates frankly has the ability to go as far as he wants in the sport - just needs to get his head right consistently - showed signs of that last year so potential to improve

kurtz is fantastic at Sheffield and has become more and more solid at number 2 year on year

shanes could be one of the leagues biggest improvers this year 

smith has bags of potential just waiting to be unlocked - nevertheless he’s improved every year in his short career so far......

im an Ipswich fan so no tinted specs - I really can’t see the weak link here....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stevie Worrall riding for scunny.. Dont think sheffield are as 'brilliant' as people say they are and will be between 4th to 8th 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

Stevie Worrall riding for scunny.. Dont think sheffield are as 'brilliant' as people say they are and will be between 4th to 8th 

Haha my bad on worrall :rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎20‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 4:01 PM, Bagpuss said:

While I see Sheffield as a top half side they don't strike me on paper as being in the top two or three, not sure what people are seeing that I'm not with all due respect.

What we are seeing is last season's league champions made even stronger with the acquisition of Wright, Shanes and Smith. We were sorry to lose Josh G, but that will be more than compensated by more power at 6 & 7 and 3 genuine heat leaders any one of whom could finish the season at no. 1 (not to mention a captain who's in the habit of winning titles!)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

scunny look decent and wont lose many home matches.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Peterborough will win the league when they finish up with a top team after the first set of averages 

  1. Doyle
  2. Drabik
  3. Zmarzlik
  4. R.Lambert
  5. Woffinden
  6. J.Holder
  7. S.Lambert

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

everyone else gets fired except , yep.  you guessed it . stay out number 7 , your time is not up yet !

Edited by jenga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ulrich would move to be TM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Peterborough will win the league when they finish up with a top team after the first set of averages 

  1. Doyle
  2. Drabik
  3. Zmarzlik
  4. R.Lambert
  5. Woffinden
  6. J.Holder
  7. S.Lambert

 

No R.Lambert thanks, prefer someone that turns up every week  :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, blupanther said:

No R.Lambert thanks, prefer someone that turns up every week  :D

Guess it's no to J Holder aswell then!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I predict Peterborough will announce meetings then change the date ,then the start time and then the team and not always in that order 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

I predict Peterborough will announce meetings then change the date ,then the start time and then the team and not always in that order 

I predict  Scunthorpe will not finish anywhere near the top 4 , they have 2 decent riders in Steve Worrall and Jake Allen and the rest are very average.

.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

I predict  Scunthorpe will not finish anywhere near the top 4 , they have 2 decent riders in Steve Worrall and Jake Allen and the rest are very average.

.

 

  I think you could be right but my prediction will be closer than yours :0

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy