British Speedway Forum
stewmac

Wizja.tv and nsport+

Looking at my subscription to wizja.tv which I used last season to watch dozens of matches on various channels, most notably the Extraliga matches on a Sunday afternoon and evening on nsport+, I see that the nsport+ channel seems to have disappeared from the list :-( 

Is anyone aware of this already, and if so, why it has gone and what will this mean for those of us who have subscriptions for this season? Racers and Royals, do you know by any chance? 

Edited by stewmac

1 hour ago, stewmac said:

Looking at my subscription to wizja.tv which I used last season to watch dozens of matches on various channels, most notably the Extraliga matches on a Sunday afternoon and evening on nsport+, I see that the nsport+ channel seems to have disappeared from the list :-( 

Is anyone aware of this already, and if so, why it has gone and what will this mean for those of us who have subscriptions for this season? Racers and Royals, do you know by any chance? 

That`s a good question- it looks as if the Canal plus group channels have been removed. Maybe a deal can`t be agreed. There have been questions on the Wizja tv facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/pg/wizjatv-135821620148166/community/?mt_nav=0 and one I translated, the punter wasn`t happy.

A Polish speaker might be able to add more information- Pawel or Roman ?

Edited by racers and royals

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

That`s a good question- it looks as if the Canal plus group channels have been removed. Maybe a deal can`t be agreed. There have been questions on the Wizja tv facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/pg/wizjatv-135821620148166/community/?mt_nav=0 and one I translated, the punter wasn`t happy.

Thanks - I've translated quite a few comments and a lot of unhappy people not getting replies to their emails complaining. I'll wait and see. My paid subscription ran out in November, and I was planning on renewing in March in time for the new season but if they don't bring these channels back, especially, nc+, I suppose I will have to go back to soccerlive.pl for the streams there. Pity, as £9.99 for 3 months with wizja was damn good value and I never had any problems with them. 

4 minutes ago, stewmac said:

Thanks - I've translated quite a few comments and a lot of unhappy people not getting replies to their emails complaining. I'll wait and see. My paid subscription ran out in November, and I was planning on renewing in March in time for the new season but if they don't bring these channels back, especially, nc+, I suppose I will have to go back to soccerlive.pl for the streams there. Pity, as £9.99 for 3 months with wizja was damn good value and I never had any problems with them. 

Looks as if they still have Polsat and Eleven so will have the 2 Nice Polska league matches on every week, so still might be worth considering. I`m just hoping that the Poles won`t be clamping down as much on the streamers as they have in the UK recently- what streams there are for N sport will obviously be used more with Wizja gone.

• Like 1

try Goldvod.tv which is offering nSport+ as well all Eleven Sport channels and PolSat Sport all in HD. The subscription vouchers are available on e bay and the live stream is excellent.

so for a weekend Polish speedway feast plus live Swedish league on Eleven sport every Tuesday this streaming company seems the best. I also get replies to questions when I e mail them unlike wizja tv which ignores any contact.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PTH said:

try Goldvod.tv which is offering nSport+ as well all Eleven Sport channels and PolSat Sport all in HD. The subscription vouchers are available on e bay and the live stream is excellent.

so for a weekend Polish speedway feast plus live Swedish league on Eleven sport every Tuesday this streaming company seems the best. I also get replies to questions when I e mail them unlike wizja tv which ignores any contact.

Thanks! I've signed up and tried clicking on the "live" button, as well as searching for sport channels, and nSport+ doesn't appear to be listed.

Are you sure it's still currently available?

last season I downloaded the Goldvod.TV add on to Kodi (instructions are online) and purchased viewing subscription code on e bay and viewed all televised Polish speedway meetings which included all divisions and all individual meetings. Goldvod TV offer live streaming in SD for poor internet connections or in HD which is perfect when viewing on television. I have recently subscribed for this coming season but before doing so I sent Goldvod.TV an e mail to confirm that the relevant sports channels would be available for 2018 and they replied within a day confirming the "zuzel" sports channels are available. I subscribed and received the viewing code within 10 minutes on ebay and was viewing Polish sports channels in HD a few minutes later. 

I have recently been watching the repeat of last seasons Extra League matches on nSport+ which they have been screening early evenings during the last week or so as well as doing a 15 minute program regarding this years line ups and interviews with individual riders.....

so at present Goldvod TV assured me that the speedway sports channels......nSport, Eleven Sport and PolSat sport are available to stream for the 2018 season

for those wishing to go the whole hog there is a Polish TV shop in Rugby that will supply the hot bird dish and decoder box for about £60 plus fitting for about £40. they are also the UK distributors for Canal+ viewing cards......prices vary as to the content required more or less like Sky but much more cheaper. website is TEHWIZ.co.uk

I hope this information has been some help to those wanting a feast of Polish speedway at weekends

Edited by PTH
  • Like 1

Thanks hugely for your reply! I've been having a think about this tonight. As I already have a dish pointing to the Hotbird satellite, which is servicing a very old (15+years) free to air box that lets my wife watch some Russian channels, I looked at your suggested website Tehwiz.co.uk at the various options available there and I've written them an email asking for advice.

I've also written to Goldvod.tv asking that they confirm the availability of the sports channels, even though they are not at present listed in my list of available channels on their site.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to decide which direction to go...

Many thanks again, I'll keep you posted!

On 18.02.2018 at 6:37 PM, racers and royals said:

On the link you refer to I have found one interesting comment:  Get onto website wasza.tv and log in as you would do on the wizja.tw website. You'll find that all channels of C+ are there

18 hours ago, PolskiZuzel said:

On the link you refer to I have found one interesting comment:  Get onto website wasza.tv and log in as you would do on the wizja.tw website. You'll find that all channels of C+ are there

I tried it. Nothing happened.

On 20/02/2018 at 9:37 AM, PTH said:

last season I downloaded the Goldvod.TV add on to Kodi (instructions are online) and purchased viewing subscription code on e bay and viewed all televised Polish speedway meetings which included all divisions and all individual meetings. Goldvod TV offer live streaming in SD for poor internet connections or in HD which is perfect when viewing on television. I have recently subscribed for this coming season but before doing so I sent Goldvod.TV an e mail to confirm that the relevant sports channels would be available for 2018 and they replied within a day confirming the "zuzel" sports channels are available. I subscribed and received the viewing code within 10 minutes on ebay and was viewing Polish sports channels in HD a few minutes later. 

I have recently been watching the repeat of last seasons Extra League matches on nSport+ which they have been screening early evenings during the last week or so as well as doing a 15 minute program regarding this years line ups and interviews with individual riders.....

so at present Goldvod TV assured me that the speedway sports channels......nSport, Eleven Sport and PolSat sport are available to stream for the 2018 season

for those wishing to go the whole hog there is a Polish TV shop in Rugby that will supply the hot bird dish and decoder box for about £60 plus fitting for about £40. they are also the UK distributors for Canal+ viewing cards......prices vary as to the content required more or less like Sky but much more cheaper. website is TEHWIZ.co.uk

I hope this information has been some help to those wanting a feast of Polish speedway at weekends

Happy to report I have now signed up and subscribed to the Goldvod.tv service and once you subscribe, all the sports channels magically appear. 

So, nSport as well as E and Polsat sports, as well as all the others are there and working perfectly! Many thanks again for your assistance PTH !

3 hours ago, stewmac said:

Happy to report I have now signed up and subscribed to the Goldvod.tv service and once you subscribe, all the sports channels magically appear. 

So, nSport as well as E and Polsat sports, as well as all the others are there and working perfectly! Many thanks again for your assistance PTH !

What did you pay ? and is it a stream to say a laptop ?

58 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

What did you pay ? and is it a stream to say a laptop ?

There are many different payment options, some of which include Google wallet, Bitcoin and eBay vouchers. I used eBay, and bought the shortest voucher available, which was £2.49 for 4 days, just to satisfy myself that everything works as it should. As soon as you pay, you get an email with a code, and that instantly activates the system, along with lots of channels that don't appear on the list before you actually subscribe. For example, nSport and other sports channels weren't listed until after I input the activation code. The most expensive voucher is £35, which gives you 6 months. That's the one I will buy once we get to the first week of the speedway season. 

It's a stream, which I am using on my laptop yes and the quality of all the channels is fantastic. It says on the homepage that they have reverted to a previous version of the site, to allow it to stream on Smart TVs, but I haven't actually tried it on my TV just yet, as I think my wife might go ballistic if I take over the living room each weekend to watch all the matches that are going to be available this season! I'm happy to watch on my iMac, which has a big screen anyway!

1 hour ago, stewmac said:

There are many different payment options, some of which include Google wallet, Bitcoin and eBay vouchers. I used eBay, and bought the shortest voucher available, which was £2.49 for 4 days, just to satisfy myself that everything works as it should. As soon as you pay, you get an email with a code, and that instantly activates the system, along with lots of channels that don't appear on the list before you actually subscribe. For example, nSport and other sports channels weren't listed until after I input the activation code. The most expensive voucher is £35, which gives you 6 months. That's the one I will buy once we get to the first week of the speedway season. 

It's a stream, which I am using on my laptop yes and the quality of all the channels is fantastic. It says on the homepage that they have reverted to a previous version of the site, to allow it to stream on Smart TVs, but I haven't actually tried it on my TV just yet, as I think my wife might go ballistic if I take over the living room each weekend to watch all the matches that are going to be available this season! I'm happy to watch on my iMac, which has a big screen anyway!

Thanks- the 6 months deal isn’t over expensive. Probably  will take out early April

as I have previously posted I used goldvod.tv streaming service during 2017 and had no issues whatsoever. excellent full definition picture on my television with no buffering. I have subscribed for this season and the live stream for nSport, Eleven sport and PolSat sport is excellent. I downloaded the gold.vod add on onto Kodi and having entered my user name and password after receiving the relevant codes the list of Polish TV channels become available. the picture I receive is as good as any Sky HD.

at about £5.83 a month to view live Polish Speedway is a reasonable deal.......at least 2 Extra League matches (nSport) on a Sunday afternoon with at least one First League match (Polsat sport or Eleven sport) as well. one of the channels will also show other meetings including Polish individual rounds for the various competitions. all the channels also do repeat programmes in the week following the live match so if you miss Sunday you can view later that week.  Eleven Sport also show live Swedish League on a Tuesday which is an added bonus.

it appears at the moment that the schedule for nSport on the opening weekend during April will be 4 live Extra League matches......one Friday evening, one Saturday and two on Sunday which will cover all the teams in that league. the other channels Eleven Sport and PolSat Sport intend to show at least two lower league matches that weekend but at times not to conflict with nSport.

stewmac it was a pleasure to be able to point you in the direction of goldvod.tv and as you say the stream/picture is excellent. 

• Like 1