British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ProudtobeaBrummie

Which rider is to improve the most in 2018

58 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Chris has had a hell of a lot on his plate. Think about it, if you were i'll what would you think about ? Yes yourself. Chris has had a lot to contend with off track as well as poor Darcy, so put yourself in his shoes. Its not like Chris to ignore the fans, he just has a lot on and it would affect his speedway. Hopefully he can put some of that behind him this year and be more of the rider we all know. Give the bloke a chance, he's not even turned a wheel yet...

When was he ill? I know he has gone through a lot, I was at Coventry the night of his crash and at Kings Lynn the night of his refusal to race. I just said in my opinion he isn't the rider he was.

I like crisps or nuts with my beer, not little multi coloured sweets

Jake for Somerset, although if Jack, BWD and Jonas don't, we're in the proverbials.

16 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

When was he ill? I know he has gone through a lot, I was at Coventry the night of his crash and at Kings Lynn the night of his refusal to race. I just said in my opinion he isn't the rider he was.

See, you've picked up the wrong end of the stick, its an example. thats your opinion Give the bloke a chance, he's had a lot on his plate..

7 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

See, you've picked up the wrong end of the stick, its an example. thats your opinion Give the bloke a chance, he's had a lot on his plate..

Haven't we all - I'm still expected to turn up to work everyday and my boss expects 100% and nothing less.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

You said he was ill, that is a statement not an example. So next time I don't like my conditions at work, I can down tools and my boss will understand that I have had a lot on my plate lately will he?

Edited by foreverblue

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

how has fb "picked up the wrong end of the stick" you wrote c holder had been ill and he asked you when was he ill

• Like 1

Starman is like a little child besotted with their idol.  Come on starry, time to take those rose tinted off.

Ive been going through a tough time but ive turned up for work everyday and given 100% and earnt my money.

Holder was in my view rightly banned last season but that doesnt mean he cant have a good year this season.

World class rider but not in the worlds top ten anymore but should improve his average to around 8

• Like 4

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

You said he was ill, that is a statement not an example. So next time I don't like my conditions at work, I can down tools and my boss will understand that I have had a lot on my plate lately will he?

I said ITS AN EXAMPLE. clearly you dont do examples.... Read the post properly.. dear me.. I dont need things like that.. READ it properly..

Edited by Starman2006

9 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Ive been going through a tough time but ive turned up for work everyday and given 100% and earnt my money.

Holder was in my view rightly banned last season but that doesnt mean he cant have a good year this season.

World class rider but not in the worlds top ten anymore but should improve his average to around 8

I think he will be in the top 10 this year, and i also think he will average about 8.50. As for your personal  cercumtances, take as much advice as posible..

40 minutes ago, Kitykat said:

Starman is like a little child besotted with their idol.  Come on starry, time to take those rose tinted off.

Remind me in October..

2 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

I said ITS AN EXAMPLE. clearly you dont do examples.... Read the post properly.. dear me.. I dont need things like that.. READ it properly..

Clearly you don't know what an example means. If you write Holder had been ill that isn't an example.

17 hours ago, poole keith said:

how has fb "picked up the wrong end of the stick" you wrote c holder had been ill and he asked you when was he ill

I DID NOT SAY HE IS I'l ITS AN EXAMPLE, everything goes out the window, you look after yourself, ITS an EXAMPLE, dear me, he's had a lot of propblems, please understand that..

Edited by Starman2006
  • Confused 1