Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ProudtobeaBrummie

Which rider is to improve the most in 2018

45 minutes ago, ray c said:

Take your poole hat off for a change and look at the bigger picture !!!

What do you want me to say ? I think about our team first and formost.. I havnt been through all the teams riders averages yet to see who i think could improve.

Woryna alone SHOULD be head and shoulders biggest improver.

Can add plenty others too that which are subjective unlike the rider listed above who will be a huge disappointment if he doesn't add at least 3 points to his out of date average. 

Chris Holder should manage to increase his carefully manufactured 2017 average!  :shock:

12 minutes ago, Starboy118 said:

Chris Holder should manage to increase his carefully manufactured 2017 average!  :shock:

chris holder will improve his average but he wont improve as a rider ?

11 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Fricke is capable of adding a point, as is Bewley.

Pieszczek and Newman if he stays injury clear wil up their averages.

Kurtz, Woryna and especially Chris Holder will improve, as will Szczepaniak and Shanes. (And the reason Poole are favourites)

KK should up his by a point if he has his head in the right place.

Jake Allen for Somerset and Adam Ellis for Swindon should both improve. Not sure about Wajtknecht but we shall see.

If you're thinking about riders who can add a point or so on their average, I would imagine the list would be quite long.   If we are talking about the rider who average will improve the most  then Woryna  is way ahead of the rest.     I hope he doubles his score, then probably it will open the BSPA eyes and see the pathetic situation they have created by using out of date CMA    

• Like 2

13 hours ago, DC2 said:

David Bellego. Despite achieving 7.37, everyone rubbishes him like he’s 4.37, so he’ll put on about 3 points. :)

He won't improve his average this year maybe drop a little 

35 minutes ago, g13webb said:

If you're thinking about riders who can add a point or so on their average, I would imagine the list would be quite long.   If we are talking about the rider who average will improve the most  then Woryna  is way ahead of the rest.     I hope he doubles his score, then probably it will open the BSPA eyes and see the pathetic situation they have created by using out of date CMA    

He could well do that i think Woryna  will will average between 7.  -   8.20) and on this instance i don't think Poole have done anything wrong and fair play to Ford for being a step ahead everybody else.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ray c said:

chris holder will improve his average but he wont improve as a rider ?

If he improves his average which i think he will, he will  have improved as a rider. I wouldnt want you as a team manager...:rolleyes:

59 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

He could well do that i think Woryna  will will average between 7.  -   8.20) and on this instance i don't think Poole have done anything wrong and fair play to Ford for being a step ahead everybody else.

Well I also don’t understand how People can be angry about Szczepaniak. He is on loan from Kings Lynn so Buster knew about the deal and didn’t stop it!! 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

If he improves his average which i think he will, he will  have improved as a rider. I wouldnt want you as a team manager...:rolleyes:

How do you improve as a rider when you already been world champion ?

For the millionth time people are fed up with the system, not the team(s) taking advantage of it.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Well I also don’t understand how People can be angry about Szczepaniak. He is on loan from Kings Lynn so Buster knew about the deal and didn’t stop it!! 

I think you are missing the point. Chapman is part of the problem in allowing riders to return on outdated averages. This isn't a Poole problem it's a UK Speedway problem.

• Like 5