British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ProudtobeaBrummie

Which rider is to improve the most in 2018

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Dry roasted?

That could hurt a bit.....

8 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Ive been going through a tough time but ive turned up for work everyday and given 100% and earnt my money.

Holder was in my view rightly banned last season but that doesnt mean he cant have a good year this season.

World class rider but not in the worlds top ten anymore but should improve his average to around 8

I think we all know that the Chris Holder (+ others) v King's Lynn track/ Buster Chapman did our beloved sport no favours what so ever.  But I thought opinion @ the time was 50% 50% who was @ fault.  Fact is the King's Lynn track was dangerous!

15 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Clearly you don't know what an example means. If you write Holder had been ill that isn't an example.

Clearly you dont know what example means...

Edited by Starman2006

3 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

I DID NOT SAY HE IS I'l ITS AN EXAMPLE, everything goes out the window, you look after yourself, ITS an EXAMPLE, dear me, he's had a lot of propblems, please understand that.. I said IF YOU WERE I'l. DEAR ME.. do i have to word things word for word. IF IF IF IF IF....

In the context of the sentence it infers you were talking about Chris Holder being ill.

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

In the context of the sentence it infers you were talking about Chris Holder being ill.

Theres no words for you...

Edited by Starman2006

This thread has lost it's meaning now ? Ps i still think dan bewley will be one of the most improved rider this season and he is a BRIT

• Like 1

Just now, ray c said:

This thread has lost it's meaning now ? Ps i still think dan bewley will be one of the most improved rider this season and he is a BRIT

Yeh because you  wonder why..

3 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Chris has had a hell of a lot on his plate. Think about it, if you were i'll what would you think about ? Yes yourself. Chris has had a lot to contend with off track as well as poor Darcy, so put yourself in his shoes. Its not like Chris to ignore the fans, he just has a lot on and it would affect his speedway. Hopefully he can put some of that behind him this year and be more of the rider we all know. Give the bloke a chance, he's not even turned a wheel yet...

You start by saying Holder had a lot on his plate, then go on to say if you were ill what would you think about, all of your post is about Chris Holder so why is it so strange that I thought you meant Chris Holder was ill even with the extra apostrophe!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

You start by saying Holder had a lot on his plate, then go on to say if you were ill what would you think about, all of your post is about Chris Holder so why is it so strange that I thought you meant Chris Holder was ill even with the extra apostrophe!

Go away. you know what i mean, clearly you are a wind up merchant.. i dont need the hassle.

Edited by Starman2006

16 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Go away. you know what i mean, clearly you are a wind up merchant.. i dont need the hassle.

Oh I see resorting to abuse now. We can tell your feeling better!!

48 minutes ago, ray c said:

Think your spot on

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

To be fair to Foreverblue I took it the same way with your original post, but now understand you were using it as an example, just put it down to crossed wires and move on

1 hour ago, ray c said:

Do you think he will cope if he moves up to second string, that should be his target this year

10 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Do you think he will cope if he moves up to second string, that should be his target this year

If he is talented in which he is why not ? Got to keep away from injuries of coarse. I think he is the best young brit we have seen for a long time.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ray c said:

If he is talented in which he is why not ? Got to keep away from injuries of coarse. I think he is the best young brit we have seen for a long time.  

I would probably agree with that, he certainly has the talent to go all the way