British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Beat the bookie GP prize competition 2018

11 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Just need someone to bet on  Holder  and  Zagar and then it`s the whole field covered !!

13 have bet - 5 left to do so

Forsberg

Grand Central

Rico

Speedway sliders

J-D

Edited

21 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Just need someone to bet on  Holder  and  Zagar and then it`s the whole field covered !!

15 have bet - 3 left to do so

Grand Central

Rico

J-D

Edited

Holder  6 - 8 £30 More

Zagar  6 - 8 £30 More

Lindgren  9 - 11 £60 More

Always good to compare my mid-spread figure with Bet 365 mid score on their higher/lower market(20 heats only with them)

R/R                                     Bet 365

Woffinden                                                                14                                         10

Zmarzlik                                                                  12                                         10

Janowski                                                                11                                         11

Hancock                                                                 11                                         11

Dudek                                                                     10                                           7

Lindgren                                                                 10                                          8

Doyle                                                                        9                                           9

Sayfutdinov                                                            9                                           9

Laguta                                                                    9                                            11

Pedersen                                                               8                                              7

Holder                                                                   7                                               6

Zagar                                                                    7                                                4

Ljung                                                                    6                                                6

Pawlicki                                                                6                                               5

Vaculik                                                                   5                                             4

Cook                                                                     4                                               3

I doth my cap to you r&r. We were always going to see a reignited Zagar tonight but imo you priced him too high to make him of interest to anyone but his most ardent fan. I didn't have enough faith and paid the price. If I could have replaced my suggestion after seeing the riders eyes doyle would have been a big lower.

Thanks for running the comp.  Until next year........ 

Was it the Bookies skill or was it the weather !!! whatever the reason one thing is clear- it was carnage for the punters !!!

13 move on to round 7 and we lose 5

Leaderboard after round 6 Malilla

Joe Beevers  £1600

Susans 1  £1450

Come on the skipper  £1290

Hilly  £760

A Orlov  £640

CJ 69  £500

Ice scot  £490

Phillipsr  £470

TNT  £450

J-D  £390

Forsberg  £305

Shrewsbury wolf  £60

Speedway sliders  £40

We Lose

Grand central  NO BET

Waiheke 1   - £60

McYoung  - £200

Rico - £500

Incognito - £630

Edited by racers and royals

Nightmare round for me. Pedersen less than 7, Laguta more than 10 and Doyle more than 10 ..... Thought I might get saved by Ljung on less than until his last two rides . 

5 hours ago, INCOGNITO said:

Nightmare round for me. Pedersen less than 7, Laguta more than 10 and Doyle more than 10 ..... Thought I might get saved by Ljung on less than until his last two rides . 

Or to put it another way- you lost a grand yesterday !!!!!- i will take a cheque :D

• Like 1

13 only left now- and Saturday night at around 9pm UK time we will( i confidently expect be down to single figures !!!!!)

Spread for the Gorzow GP of Poland Saturday August 25th start time 6pm UK time

Woffinden  12 - 14

Zmarzlik  12 - 14

Janowski  11 - 13

Sayfutdinov  9 - 11

Dudek 9 - 11

Hancock 9 - 11

Laguta 8 - 10

lindgren 8 - 10

Pedersen 8 - 10

Doyle 8 - 10

Zagar 7 - 9