Beat the bookie GP prize competition 2018

On 9/3/2018 at 4:40 PM, racers and royals said:

COOK 150 MORE

PEDERSEN 25 LESS

DUDEK 25 MORE

On 8/25/2018 at 9:33 PM, racers and royals said:

Forsberg £255

J-D  £240

Still to bet- i am also expecting Joe Beevers to edit his bet- i have sent him a PM - i will not be happy if the leader has the minimum bet on a rider who isn`t taking part !!

Edited by racers and royals

Sayfudinof £200 more

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Still to bet- i am also expecting Joe Beevers to edit his bet- i have sent him a PM - i will not be happy if the leader has the minimum bet on a rider who isn`t taking part !!

Read the small print in the rules  :D

Vaculik 8 - 10 £50 More

Sayfutdinov 8 - 10 £20 More

Pedersen 8 - 10 £20 More

Cook 2 - 4 £110 More

Comparison between my mid-spread and Bet365 mid figure in their higher or lower market(20 heats only)

R/R                               Bet 365

Woffinden                                               13                                  10

Zmarzlik                                                 13                                  10

Janowski                                               12                                   9

Laguta                                                    10                                  11

Hancock                                                10                                   10

Dudek                                                      9                                   9

Lindgren                                                 9                                   6

Pedersen                                               9                                   9

Doyle                                                      9                                   8

Sayfutdinov                                           9                                  10

Vaculik                                                    9                                   10

Holder                                                    6                                   5

Pawlicki                                                6                                    4

Cook                                                      3                                    3

Ivacic                                                     2                                    2

8 hours ago, racers and royals said:

He placed the bet after Zagar pulled out so obviously thinks he is keeping his total the same. 

Would say it could be seen as not placed a bet but shouldn't be messaged to change it. 

9 minutes ago, T.N.T. said:

He placed the bet after Zagar pulled out so obviously thinks he is keeping his total the same. 

Would say it could be seen as not placed a bet but shouldn't be messaged to change it. 

To be fair to him- he might not know Zagar has pulled out- i only indicated it on the spread after his bet was placed.

Sorry, I had no idea Zagar had pulled out. 

20 Less Holder... if he isn't in it than 20 less on Safutdinov. Cheers

3 minutes ago, Joe Beevers said:

Sorry, I had no idea Zagar had pulled out. 

20 Less Holder... if he isn't in it than 20 less on Safutdinov. Cheers

You are on Holder- unless you want to risk more of your £2600 fund ;)