British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rocket007

Lydd Speedway

Does anyone know if there are any planned meetings at Lydd Speedway this season, and if so are there any dates please.

You mean martin or malcolm smith? Think one of them is still running it.

If you're on Facebook, search for Simon Pearce then send him a PM, he's involved with the club. 

On ‎15‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 7:35 PM, rocket007 said:

I am not on Facebook or Twitter. Would anyone have any contact details  Email etc.  Thanks

I'm told that they have meetings on the 2nd June, 7th July and 1st September, but know no more than that I'm afraid.

I have just seen in the Speedway Mag that there is a Veterans meeting next Month(July) at Lydd. Does anyone know what date, and what time does it start. Also, are programmes available for these meetings. I have tried contacting someone but had no reply.

Usually on Facebook, 'Amateur Speedway'.

22 hours ago, rocket007 said:

I have just seen in the Speedway Mag that there is a Veterans meeting next Month(July) at Lydd. Does anyone know what date, and what time does it start. Also, are programmes available for these meetings. I have tried contacting someone but had no reply.

As far as I'm aware, the meeting is on the 7th July, but don't hold me to that.

The meeting last month started at 4.00pm and programmes are always available to purchase.

As robolots said, try phoning the track manager Malcolm Smith 07870 471770

1 hour ago, Mimmo said:

As far as I'm aware, the meeting is on the 7th July, but don't hold me to that.

The meeting last month started at 4.00pm and programmes are always available to purchase.

As robolots said, try phoning the track manager Malcolm Smith 07870 471770

Managed to get through to Malcolm and meeting is on July 7th at 4.30pm with Programmes available and refreshments. Free entry.

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:46 PM, rocket007 said:

Managed to get through to Malcolm and meeting is on July 7th at 4.30pm with Programmes available and refreshments. Free entry.

Glad that's all been confirmed.

Different venue, but Iwade are running a British Amateur League Meeting on the 1st July.

On 6/27/2018 at 7:39 AM, Mimmo said:

Glad that's all been confirmed.

Different venue, but Iwade are running a British Amateur League Meeting on the 1st July.

not any more . all the Barl meetings have been moved to lydd 

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:46 PM, rocket007 said:

Is anyone else going to this meeting, or are they all watching the Football?