British Speedway Forum

35 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

dontforgetthefueltapsbruv is your man to ask.

Neil Watson is best for this one!

To know which meetings are included you need the full spreadsheet to ensure you drop the correct meetings as new ones are added

Whilst I like to think I have a decent grasp of the principles I dont have that info

This one maybe about timing of signing

Those that dudnt DU from the start had the average from the other league converted rather than use 2017 

Only after a full month and a revision for the league rejoined will the 2017 meetings be added

Eg in Champ Greaves 2017 CL 4.57 but joined Redcar on 3.89 converted PL from 2018. From July 1st his CL average will then include hus 2017 meetings!

Would that fit for MPT - when did he sign?

Declared in the Leicester team 02/04/18 on last years 5.57 average. 

He kept this average when joining Lynn 30/04/18 but then it dropped to 5.23 13/06/18 as it only used his 3 (yes 3) meetings from this year. 

On 6/21/2018 at 10:14 AM, ouch said:

Declared in the Leicester team 02/04/18 on last years 5.57 average. 

He kept this average when joining Lynn 30/04/18 but then it dropped to 5.23 13/06/18 as it only used his 3 (yes 3) meetings from this year. 

I would guess MPT signed on his 2017 ave (5.57) on 2nd of April because no Prem riders have new aves! What they are doing now, when they should be combining his 2017 & 2018 aves for a rolling ave, i've no idea!