British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Charity Shield 2nd leg 22/03/18 Swindon - Belle Vue

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

As for Swindon’s number one. Only one heat win in 9. Not good enough. Is he KK in disguise?

Yeah, he could well be - didn’t KK return to Poole with a 15 point max when riding for Rye. Can see Nick doing that! :)

19 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

So much for all the Bewley hype.  

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Dan Bewley - 3, 0, 3, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 3, 0 = 10 from 11 rides.

Tell me, are you not disappointed in that? Belle Vue fans have been shouting for weeks how he is going to get a big average etc. Yet Mitchell Davey, who Swindon fans had written off before a wheel had turned, outscored him easily.

Having said that there’s doubt in my mind that Bewley is a talent and will come good over the course of the season.

As for Swindon’s number one. Only one heat win in 9. Not good enough. Is he KK in disguise?

Nick Morris - 2, 2, 2, 1, 2, 1+1, 3 x, 1

Make your mind up.

My post reads clearly enough. Many BV fans were saying before the season started how well Bewley was going to do, then he delivers two rubbish performances.  So much for the Bewley hype!

But there’s no denying he is a talent. Might be as good as Lambert or King/Nicholls/Harris in a few years. Hope so anyway.

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Dan Bewley - 3, 0, 3, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 3, 0 = 10 from 11 rides.

Tell me, are you not disappointed in that? Belle Vue fans have been shouting for weeks how he is going to get a big average etc. Yet Mitchell Davey, who Swindon fans had written off before a wheel had turned, outscored him easily.

Having said that there’s doubt in my mind that Bewley is a talent and will come good over the course of the season.

Nick Morris - 2, 2, 2, 1, 2, 1+1, 3 x, 1

Its 2 meetings in for both FFS. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

My post reads clearly enough. Many BV fans were saying before the season started how well Bewley was going to do, then he delivers two rubbish performances.  So much for the Bewley hype!

But there’s no denying he is a talent. Might be as good as Lambert or King/Nicholls/Harris in a few years. Hope so anyway.

Do you        i went there last night to see Bewley and Cookie. and  i  was disappointed big time.Said to my mate Sommeiler he has to win the second  reserve race (Bewley) to get out of jail got clear looked better.For me i want  our Brits to progress i want Jenkins,Thomas,Bickley,Hume, Kemp,Edwards,Flint, etc)) to get on Bewley i believe in him he will have a few blips along the way but he will be fine he is at the right club.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

2 meeting in and bike problems at both, deby's are not won on Donkeys.

• Like 1