British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Ipswich V Lakeside Good Friday 2.15pm

Right on time, just started drizzling here in Ipswich 

Yep correct decision! Forecast looking much more optimistic for Peterborough on Sunday! So let’s hope it stays fine, itching for a speedway fix now!!

Just gone on SGB site, it seems this replay is on May 3rd and return May 4th

2 minutes ago, Badge said:

Just gone on SGB site, it seems this replay is on May 3rd and return May 4th

Those are the KOCup dates as per original fixtures Badge

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Those are the KOCup dates as per original fixtures Badge

Sorry:oops:

TBH I thought it was strange that Henry hadn't amended the website, should have known

Edited by Badge

No need to apologise Badge

Its just a shame a new date isnt as easily and speedily knitted into the list

And not impossible that those dates do revert to the Shield rather than the cup - after all its tradition for the first round of one side of the cup draw to not be completed until September ;)

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Seems you were just ahead of the game Badge - for the home leg at least

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1976470832394694&id=172498052791990

34 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Seems you were just ahead of the game Badge - for the home leg at least

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1976470832394694&id=172498052791990

:lol:

Unfortunately a precedent has been set over these rematches, think the idea was to run 12th April:mad:, now the PL has been allowed to encroach on our nights, the few that they were given permission to run on Thursdays will probably grow

Edited by Badge

The cup now being on June 14th also sees Swindon host Rye so if that date not changing then guests will be in order for either Robins or (more likely) Lakeside anyway

15 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

The cup now being on June 14th also sees Swindon host Rye so if that date not changing then guests will be in order for either Robins or (more likely) Lakeside anyway

I doesn't look as if the June 14th KOC fixture will now take place. Yesterday I received a press release email in confirmation but, this morning, it isn't on either club's fixture list whilst the latest news item on the Hammers website states that the date for their away leg is yet to be confirmed.

2 minutes ago, tocha said:

I doesn't look as if the June 14th KOC fixture will now take place. Yesterday I received a press release email in confirmation but, this morning, it isn't on either club's fixture list whilst the latest news item on the Hammers website states that the date for their away leg is yet to be confirmed.

Has also disappeared from the BSPA site monthly listings where it was showing yesterday

September it is then :lol:

We have another reserved date on May 31st.....

Oh hang on Swindon ride Belle Vue :rolleyes:

So we have half a dozen reserved Thursdays before August and Swindon ride on them all so Lakeside are unavailable

8 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

We have another reserved date on May 31st.....

Oh hang on Swindon ride Belle Vue :rolleyes:

So we have half a dozen reserved Thursdays before August and Swindon ride on them all so Lakeside are unavailable

Prior to this I had a look at Spedeworth's fixture list and they don't have any meetings at Foxhall for the weekend 21st/22nd April. Saturday meetings have proved popular in the past so might have been a choice. Of course, there may be maintenance work being carried out at the stadium that weekend.

5 minutes ago, tocha said:

Prior to this I had a look at Spedeworth's fixture list and they don't have any meetings at Foxhall for the weekend 21st/22nd April. Saturday meetings have proved popular in the past so might have been a choice. Of course, there may be maintenance work being carried out at the stadium that weekend.

Is there stocks on 28th?

If so the 21st not an option as stadium use is limited to 2 meetings in any 8 day period

• Like 1