British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow v Edinburgh 23 March 2018 7.30pm, 1st leg Scottish Cup

5 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

Does anyone know the 2 teams riding order please? Only asking so I can set the updates up tonight rather than rushing around after work tomorrow

Edinburgh will line up like this

1. Wells 2. Ruml 3. M. Riss 4. Andersson 5. E. Riss 6. Williamson 7. Pickering 

Can see the track record being broken at least twice B)

Good to have the speedway back, cannot make it tomorrow so updates will have to do.  Going for straight forward win for the tiggers by 10-15 points which should tee up things nicely for return leg.  

21 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

Does anyone know the 2 teams riding order please? Only asking so I can set the updates up tonight rather than rushing around after work tomorrow

Glasgow line up

1.Richie Worrall 2.Lewis Kerr 3.Paul Starke 4.Claus Vissing 5.Chris Harris 6.Jack Thomas 7.James Sarjeant

Edited by Gazc

Many Thanks Mr Blobby and Gazc.. thread now set up, going for a Glasgow win of 15.. Good luck to Lewi Kerr

12 hours ago, Cj69 said:

Can see the track record being broken at least twice B)

Obviously.       It is a new inside line, so a new record.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

For our friends in the (slightly) east, the weather is an improvement on expected. The track was fine last night so it's all go. Looking forward to this very much.

The suns come out:D and the forecast keeps getting better. So really looking forward to this. No doubt there will be criticism from Blobby and Co about the track being to wet, slick, rough, patchy, bumpy, wide but as long as they come along and 'enjoy' themselves who cares. c'mon the stripes!

Can see the Tigers hitting somewhere between 55 and 60 tonight, unfortunately.

Looking forward to heading through for this. Hopefully our new guys hit the ground running and we keep it tight, though I don't think that will be the case.

Glasgow 51-39 Edinburgh is my prediction. :)

5 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

The suns come out:D and the forecast keeps getting better. So really looking forward to this. No doubt there will be criticism from Blobby and Co about the track being to wet, slick, rough, patchy, bumpy, wide but as long as they come along and 'enjoy' themselves who cares. c'mon the stripes!

According to blob man it is only a pre-season friendly , as far as we are concerned there are no friendlies in a local derby get out there and pump them, glad i got that off my chest feel better now.

On a side note i notice Blobby has made reference to follow the leader on the track can i ask if this is based on every home meeting last season Blobby or what are you basing it on 3 meetings against Edinburgh ? if so i would be asking about the away teams attitude on not competing with the home team. 

• Haha 2

The Weej should hit at least 75 toninght otherwise I fear for their future success.

usual scotman reply....the kind of guy that says sorry after he cums.

Edited by baba
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, baba said:

usual scotman reply....the kind of guy that says sorry after he cums.

Doesn't everyone?