British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow v Edinburgh 23 March 2018 7.30pm, 1st leg Scottish Cup

6 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

ok jenga your right. lets sell tickets for a match and don't give a toss if the riders or team managers are trying to win. they are just practising and larking about but we'll charge full prices. that approach will really bring the crowds in. remind me how are worky's crowds doing,

i dont know how they are doing , financially or health wise . i never ask them and cant count past 1.000. see you in a couple of weeks time .

i see you are easily confused according to you reply . dont worry , we all understand . go on . have a larf .

Edited by jenga

Really enjoyed this meeting. Heat 14 is what you pay your money to see. 

This really looks like a promising season for us at Glasgow. If not silverware then definitely on the entertainment level. 

Really good opening meeting of the season with a healthy crowd and a great atmosphere. Love the new track which should bring some great racing this season. Very happy with the new tigers team. All the new boys were excellent!