British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lukas

speedway on Premier sports 2018

22 minutes ago, RobMcCaffery said:

They only list delayed coverage at 00.30 until 03.00 on Sunday night/Monday morning. I'd be wary of relying on their publicity. 

"Speedway for all " will have it on you tube by then ;)

Next Sunday is live on freesports. Think it's a nice league fixture though.

51 minutes ago, teaboy279 said:

Next Sunday is live on freesports. Think it's a nice league fixture though.

Well it's certainly not on their schedule for Sunday April 8th. They have ice hockey and junior rugby league showing. 

https://www.freesports.tv/

I mainly use the online guide Digiguide which shows football and ice hockey in the schedule. so if what you claim is correct they need to get those listings changed. They do have a history of last-minute schedule changes so you may be correct.

Premier Sports are listing ice hockey and Nascar racing with the Polish speedway slotted in at 00.30 as I mentioned earlier. That schedule is supported by their website and the Virgin Media epg as well, as Digiguide.

What is your source teaboy? If it's someone involved the deal I think they need to talk to Freesports/Premier. 

Edited by RobMcCaffery

Premier sport posted on Facebook recently. I needed help to get free sports as not available on Virgin or free view in my area and they told me about tvplayer so I can still watch the free view coverage. I will find conversation and post a link.

44 minutes ago, teaboy279 said:

Premier sport posted on Facebook recently. I needed help to get free sports as not available on Virgin or free view in my area and they told me about tvplayer so I can still watch the free view coverage. I will find conversation and post a link.

Freesports on TV Player is here:

https://tvplayer.com/watch/freesports

It's all quite legal and you don't need to sign up for their paid premium service to watch although you do have to register for free and log in. 

Premier/Freesports really need to sort their schedules and publicity out. They often say one thing on social media and the website that is in direct conflict with their published schedules. I know of rugby league fans complaining that their published coverage had been replaced by football. There's one thing being flexible, bit not if you keep building up false hopes then disappointing their viewers. 

Sadly we will just have to wait and see. 

Edited by RobMcCaffery

Just had an email offer from Premier sports(sky customers only) £2 for 2 months then £9.99 per month if not cancelled- they can stick it !!! after stiching me up last season with that GAA promotion a few days after i had taken up their Speedway promotion.

Freesports guide now showing Polish league as:

Round 1 Sunday 8th 3.30pm - live

Round 2 Monday 16th 12pm - not live

Round 3 Sunday 22nd 6pm - live

Edited by Noodles
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Sunday 8th 3.30pm - live

Monday 16th 12pm - not live

Sunday 22nd 6pm - live

Thanks. Glad to hear they've got their act together. 

58 minutes ago, Noodles said:

Sunday 8th 3.30pm - live

Monday 16th 12pm - not live

Sunday 22nd 6pm - live

That`s bang on 1st race time- the Poles don`t hang about- so i hope they aren`t late starting the programme !!!

start times not yet announced for the 22nd yet- i would have a few bob on  the 6pm TV match being Wroclaw v Gorzow

Edited by racers and royals

On 04/04/2018 at 8:32 PM, racers and royals said:

That`s bang on 1st race time- the Poles don`t hang about- so i hope they aren`t late starting the programme !!!

start times not yet announced for the 22nd yet- i would have a few bob on  the 6pm TV match being Wroclaw v Gorzow

The programme before is recorded so there's scope to juggle programming if the earlier live sport over-runs. 

I think we can take this as confirmation of Sunday ;)

Image may contain: motorcycle and text

• Like 1

Looks like my Sunday afternoon are all planned for the summer, Sky Channel 424 it is.:approve:

Digiguide report a match every Sunday on Freesports through April, covering all of the first four rounds. Timings are:

8th April Round 1 3.30pm - live

15th April Round 2 10.15 pm - delayed

22nd April Round 3 6.00 pm - presumably the second match live

29th April Round 4 6.00 pm - as above

There are several repeat showings as well. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, screm said:

Looks like my Sunday afternoon are all planned for the summer, Sky Channel 424 it is.:approve:

They're launching a HD channel on Sky in May