British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lukas

speedway on Premier sports 2018

1 hour ago, Losthammer said:

There is a Poland vs Denmark meeting on 13/5/18 starting at 1:45 British time on Polsat Sport Extra. Don’t know if this will be shown by Premier/Freesports however.

I can tell you in one word  NO

3 hours ago, tellboy said:

That's because there are no Polish league matches next weekend due to the Polish GP in Warsaw as i understand it.

Ah yes of course! 

According to another thread the Swedish league is being shown on Thursday evening.

7 hours ago, Lukas said:

According to another thread the Swedish league is being shown on Thursday evening.

Lets get one thing straight. Premier Sport(subscription channel) are showing the Swedish league live on Tuesday evenings at 6pm

free sports( free sister channel) will be repeating that output during the following days at various times. they also might show the live match on  the odd occasion  just like they have done with the Sunday Polish league.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

Correct.

On 07/05/2018 at 12:07 PM, racers and royals said:

I can tell you in one word  NO

There should be a stream for it somewhere I would hope.

9 minutes ago, Losthammer said:

There should be a stream for it somewhere I would hope.

Of course. I will post a link(ustreamix) on the match thread. There might also be a stream for the memorial meeting at Leszno in the evening.

The Swedish coverage on Premier tonight has been a total waste of time. Missed half the meeting as they keep losing the feed.

Guess that's what happens when a cheap webcast company supply the footage?

On 07/04/2018 at 8:35 AM, Noodles said:

They're launching a HD channel on Sky in May

Has the Freesports HD channel started yet? I can't see anything on the Sky+ box and I thought I read somewhere that it was going to start on 12 May, but I maybe mistaken.

On 5/20/2018 at 12:20 PM, GregoryM said:

Has the Freesports HD channel started yet? I can't see anything on the Sky+ box and I thought I read somewhere that it was going to start on 12 May, but I maybe mistaken.

Now July